Are you pregnant?

Options

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    It's a boy. Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 14 lbs, 3 oz and have brown hair and green eyes.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Funny but sadly no.
  • knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hooray! I am having a 9lb 4oz baby with the Pope.

I feel so blessed. Or, I was blessed. Either way, he's got some explaining to do.
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    LMAO thats halarious, im having a 15lb gril with bill clinton hahaha hmmm guess having your tubes tied doest work everytime lol
    You too! im having a boy with good old bill clinton too! boy that man doesn't half get around! lmao!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    According to this, I will have a 15 lb baby girl and the father is **** Cheney!! LMAO!!!! :laugh:
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Its says I did naughty with Fabio
    image.php?dad_title=Fabio&uname=yo&kn=Rebecca%20Kylie%20Fabio&LBS=6&OZS=16

I SAY:
    funny-gifs-not-father.gif
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    NO, WHY? DO I LOOK PREGNANT?!?!??! :mad:
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    LOL!! I'm to have a 6 pound 6 ounce baby girl and the father is Ralph Nader!!! LOL
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    100% positive I am not. You have to have sex to get pregnant lol
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Uhh, the father is Janet Reno?

I need to stop drinking tequila.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    No....

homerwoohoo.jpg
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Well crap. Apparently I'm having an 11 pound boy and the father is **** Cheney. According to this highly accurate site, conception occurred without my knowledge. "This must have occurred while you were in a coma or otherwise unconscious, like at a frat party. We can't think of any other likely way."

Dang... Cheney's getting around, apparently, without my knowledge either, we're having a 7 lb girl.

Hubby's going to know something's up when a girl pops out, so far in this generation of kids there's 9 of 'em and not a girl in the bunch....
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    It says I have syphilis.
  • J_Kohler_2
    J_Kohler_2 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Not the first time, but on the retest It's a boy! and the father is..... Janet Reno! lol
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    A 16lb 15 oz girl? Oh my lord... I will need some drugs! Thanks Bill. I now must hate you for doing this to me! :tongue:
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Becky, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 13 lbs, 3 oz and have blonde hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

And the father is the Pool Boy..... funny, I don't have a pool.......

now if it was channing's baby, that be legit.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    " Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 15 lbs, 12 oz and have brown hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!"

Oh, she got my eyes!
  • kristenstejskal
    kristenstejskal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My baby daddy is the terminator! With the quote "Don't feel bad, you were just wearing a dress and sometimes that's all it takes. It could have happened to anyone." oooooh that Arnold....my uterus never stood a chance.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    LOL!! I'm to have a 6 pound 6 ounce baby girl and the father is Ralph Nader!!! LOL

he is my baby daddy too!!! Springer here we come!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Hooray! I am having a 9lb 4oz baby with the Pope.

I feel so blessed. Or, I was blessed. Either way, he's got some explaining to do.

Hey! That's my man! It's about to get all Maury up in here!