Are you pregnant?

Options

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    looks like Fabio's been busy. He's my 9lb baby boy daddy.
  • omanitshann
    Options
    Yeah, Fabios the dad
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I guess I did the horizontal bop with Bill Clinton. Her name will be Ashleigh Chloe Clinton. Weeeeeeeeeee!!

Here she is!!

babygirl.jpg
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I guess I did the horizontal bop with Bill Clinton. Her name will be Ashleigh Chloe Clinton. Weeeeeeeeeee!!

man that guy gets around. JERRY, JERRY!

on another note, mine was Zoe Erin Clinton lmao
  • knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hooray! I am having a 9lb 4oz baby with the Pope.

I feel so blessed. Or, I was blessed. Either way, he's got some explaining to do.

Hey! That's my man! It's about to get all Maury up in here!

I just have to know, was it the hat?
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    it's a boy who will weigh about 6 lbs, 10 oz and have black hair and brown eyes.
    the daddy is jesse jackson :huh: :noway:
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    LOLOL So apparently the father of my "son" is the Pope...
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Why yes, yes I am. With a bouncing baby boy, blonde hair, grey eyes, 8lbs 3oz (funny because that was my actual son's birth weight) and the father is......the POPE! Naughty..... :huh:
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Jessica, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 15 lbs, 6 oz and have brown hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

OMG! 15 POUNDS!!!!

And baby daddy is....DUN DUN DUN **** Cheney. Man he must have gotten around... smh
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Well what do you know. After all this time....cracking jokes about how I'm not fat...I'm really pregnant. Karma...

Shawn, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 13 lbs, 14 oz and have brown hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

And father is (the other father that is... )

The Neighbor Kid --- Holy &#%@! You seduced the neighbor's kid, you cradle-robbing hussy! I hope for your sake he's over 18. We sure hope he resembles your husband. . .

WTF?!?!? The Birth Certificate says I named my boy Tara Claire Neighbor Kid and was born on Christmas Day, 2006 at 7:16 PM

Wow. I JUST found out that I gave birth to a boy.....that I named Tara....and he'll be 6 in 14 days. Cripes, where the hell have I been.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    WHEW!!!! No pregnancy detected. The boyfriend will be SO relieved!!
  • SongDragon
    SongDragon Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Apparently the father is Fabio, and he's going to have black hair and green eyes. Ten pounds and seven ounces. Speaking as someone that was under five pounds at birth and just surpassed five feet of height... ouch.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My husband is gonna be so pissed when he finds out about the tryst I apparently had with Boss Hogg. :noway:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I am not pregnant, no baby on board, that doesn't seem fair :noway:
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I'm Pregnant and Michael Jackson is the baby daddy:laugh: Love it!
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Well crap. Apparently I'm having an 11 pound boy and the father is **** Cheney. According to this highly accurate site, conception occurred without my knowledge.

Ugh! Me To! He's a *kitten*!
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Never thought I'd have a fat Asian baby...but ya know.. lol Hope my fiance doesn't get mad when he finds out. Thanks for the pregnancy test by the way. I couldn't afford the kind they sell at dollar tree..
  • roberts1013
    roberts1013 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    that was a big negative for me whew!!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Fabio is the father of my 11 pound baby boy.

11 pounds? It will be a c-section...
  • TillyMomma
    Options
    Too funny. Here is the line I got about the father. (the neighbor kid)
    Holy &#%@! You seduced the neighbor's kid, you cradle-robbing hussy! I hope for your sake he's over 18. We sure hope he resembles your husband. . .

^^This is the one I got. Apparently, I'm going to have an 8 pound 8 oz baby girl with blonde hair and blue eyes--not too far off, considering my son was over 7 pounds and has blonde hair and blue eyes.