Replies

• brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Take my account, I bet you can fix it.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. Then you can deal with those pesky student loans.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    No, no, no. You're getting this all wrong. I want the good stuff. None of these bad accounts. You're really making me work for this. The whole point was to get easy money fast.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    It's not satire if you let people know, silly! Half the fun is seeing the joke go over people's heads!
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    It's not satire if you let people know, silly! Half the fun is seeing the joke go over people's heads!

Unfortunately, that is the world we live in. There must be disclaimers everywhere lest someone be "offended". Gasp!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

Unfortunately, that is the world we live in. There must be disclaimers everywhere lest someone be "offended". Gasp!

your disclaimers offend me!
  • NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    Name: Jennifer Lopez
    DOB: July 24, 69
    Maiden: Who's my momma?
    ACCT: 0U812
    PIN: ICUP

Dont let the profile fool you, Im really J.lo on the down low!

Good luck!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Actually, I have a great idea. Rather than stealing my identity, why don't you just give me your account number and I'll wire all my money to you. Better give me your password and pin so that there won't be any delays.

I'm all over it. Sending important private information shortly. However, I'll need the original titles to all your vehicles before I can proceed. It's a bank thing.

Well, I ride a razor scooter with purple wheels. It didn't come with a title, but I'd be happy to give you the user manual and extra parts.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    my phone number is 911

call me maybe? :wink:

:laugh:
  • melindadunston
    Options
    If you stole my identity you'd be in a worse financial situation than you currently are...

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha!! Sure, and good luck when you try to buy something with my information and they tell you it has been DENIED!!!!
  • ZhayneRaye
    Options
    I'm Cat Woman
    My money is shipping in on the Cat Knip Express ($400,000,000)
    And i keep my costume under my floorboard in my house
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I'm Julia Gulia

No you're not. You're Julia Hart. You never married Glenn. You married Robbie. Don't your remember?

I am so ashamed I actually get this reference. :laugh:
    Me too! LOL Loved it
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Since I'm short on cash this time of years, I've decided to go into identity theft. Since I see that it's common place to have threads like "when's your birthday", "where did you grow up", "what's your high school mascot" and so on, I figure I'll just be blunt and ask that you just reveal all you web account secret questions. Feel free to add in your social security number and mother's maiden name. Bank names and account numbers would be helpful too. Credit cards as well. Thanks in advance!

(By the way, for those of you shaking your heads in disgust, this is just satire. It's okay, I didn't really mean it.)

Since you asked......my bank card pin code is BOSCO.
    Lemon Tree!!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I'm in a Witness Protection Program - if you took on my real id, you'd have 48-72 hours to get out of the country, find a new identity and get rid of a body.

Ready? Check your mail. ;)
  • SeaRunner26
    Options
    I'm in a Witness Protection Program - if you took on my real id, you'd have 48-72 hours to get out of the country, find a new identity and get rid of a body.

Ready? Check your mail. ;)

Hmmm....I haven't mastered body removal. I'll let you keep your real identity. But how about your fake one?
  • headoverhills
    Options
    If you stole my identity you'd give it back. With a telephone number of a financial councelor.

This. Except counselor.
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    If you stole my identity you'd give it back. With a telephone number of a financial councelor.

AMEN!!!