Ladies 4'11 to 5'3"

Options

Replies

• ptprz
    ptprz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'd like to join too. I'm 5' even and have 15 - 20 lbs to lose.

Happy New Year!
  • Willarogers1
    Willarogers1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    would like to join:flowerforyou:
  • AlisonWonderland79
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and would love to join your support group!
  • shelvyparedes
    Options
    I'm 5'2 I need to loose more than 20pounds and would really love the motivation.. :) I was doing good on here until I just completely let myself go..but I want to start this year off right!
  • kingshun
    kingshun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i want in......can't seem to stay focused.
  • csmith822
    csmith822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm new today and would like to join this group. I'm a little uncertain what to expect because I have never been part of an online group before.
  • mjohnson1999
    mjohnson1999 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am so in... Pleae add me:happy:
  • angie500e
    angie500e Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, this is exactly what i need. :love:

18038784.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • slimcakelady
    slimcakelady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and would like to loose 25 lbs. I have gained back 15 lbs over the course of the year and worked really hard to get it off the first time. I'm pretty disappointed that I've allowed it to come back on, but I'm hoping to learn from my mistakes. I also turned 40 four months ago. I'm hoping this year will be a better year in which I finally learn that exercising and healthy eating is a lifestyle. This website is wonderful for helping you stay on track.
  • kristin1219
    Options
    This sounds great, I'd definitely like to join! And welcome any friends adding me from this group! I am 5'2 and would like to lose 50lbs.
  • Liberty_7728
    Liberty_7728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5 , as a short girl you all know how important that half inch is...lol! I would love to join. I have 60 pounds to go. Current weight is 220. I lost 25 pounds in 2012, but it was all in the first half of the year. I fell off MFP in July, but I kept off what I lost. This year I want to stay focused even through summer. I can only imagine how successful I will be if I have a wonderful group of short girls like myself to inspire and be inspired from. Thanks!
  • Priyan2013
    Options
    Hi Friends,

I will also join to this group.

Happy New Year to you All !!
  • bren998
    bren998 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.

I am 4'11.5" and I currently have 30 pounds to lose - I so need the motivation and support. I have lost 40 pounds so far, but I am struggling with the rest.

Thanks
    Claudette
  • rprovost0215
    Options
    I would love to join this group! I just hit my heaviest...and I defintely could use challenges throughout the month to keep me motivated...it's not the first month of changing your life that's difficult...it's the other 11! =\ I would love to read the motivation and test myself on the challenges! =) Looking forward to 2013!
  • shortnerdy
    Options
    5'2 Im interested
  • jacque930
    jacque930 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Would love to join.. 5'1". Have about 10-15 lbs to loose but have already lost 25 lbs... Need to kick it back in gear after the holidays.. did ok over the holidays but need to get back to eating better and more exercise.
  • Renee2984
    Options
    Feeling left out here too lol. I'm 5'1 and have 17 pounds left for my ultimate goal.
  • matret
    matret Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in!! I feel that 2013 needs to be a good year for me- I had lost my job that I loved very much and I have been down and out because of it and have eaten anything that wasn't tied down. It is now time for a change I would like to loose at least 20 lbs.
    Mat2013:heart:
  • Manhattan4407
    Options
    Still time to join? lost 35 (9 on my own, 26 here) , still 28 more to go...at 5'2