Ladies 4'11 to 5'3"

Options

Replies

• IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    I wanna join im between 5'3 and 5'4 is there a link to the group?
  • haddawaygirl
    haddawaygirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Could you please add me too! I am 5'2 and need to loose 50lbs. :( I do we'll for awhile and then something like Christmas comes along and kicks my *kitten*!
  • jwmarshall
    Options
    Count me in! 5"1 here...
  • docfancy
    docfancy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Not very happy being as round as I am tall!:laugh:
  • Victorian73
    Options
    I'm in I need to lose 27lbs. Yay lets go
  • dark_light
    Options
    I'm in
  • veggie909
    Options
    I would like to join! I'm 4'11, currently 142 lbs
  • AmyAnjiella
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2.5in... need to lose 50lbs. Id really appreciate being in this group if you'll let me! For some help and encouraging words, I've got a long *kitten* road ahead of me.
  • farren_talon
    farren_talon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you're still letting ppl join, but I would like to. I'm 5'3" and have lost 11 lbs, w/my eventual goal to drop another 54 lbs. I want to lose 15-20lbs by end of March, however, and need some help/motivation for that.
  • reminahl
    Options
    Is this still open? 5' 3" and need to lose 40lbs by October! ;A;
  • lizhotgurl16
    lizhotgurl16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me n!!! I'm 5'3 & need to lose 40 lbs! Feel free 2 add me!! I lost 20 over 3 months but gained it all back so now I'm back @ it again starting all over! But this time gonna do things better!
  • brennacr
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm 5'2" and have 22 pounds to go!
  • TeriTegland
    TeriTegland Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in 5' 150 LBS 45 lbs to lose Back and neck injuries and surgeries and cortisone shots helped me to gain over 30 pounds in 6 to 8 months. ready to go need some accountability and motivation, Thanks
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    5'2 with about 60 lbs to lose I would love to join.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i want in too! i'm 80kgs and 5'1.5". i'd like to lose another 10-15kgs.
  • PMKaren
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2" and I have 100 pound left to lose. I don't post much, but I do read. My son calls me a cyber stalker. Lol! I am looking for things to help motivate me to exercise (which I hate to do by the way ). Maybe this will help. Count me in. I want to make it to 100 pounds lost by April. 77 down so far.
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm 5'2" and am trying desperately to lose 20 lbs, I need to lose 50 to be a healthy BMI but 20 is fine for me!!

Looking for more friends/ support so feel free to add me with a quick message!

Thanks guys!!!:blushing:
  • I'm in!!!
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Well although no lady i would love too have a lady that height as friend whoes like me into tats and piercings too and now a bit about the struggles in life :)

Country is of no importance

^_^
    Kai
  • HeadbanditAsh
    HeadbanditAsh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late I'd love to join! I'm 5'2" and have 40 pounds to lose. I tried to lose weight two months ago but picked up a second holiday job and was so stressed out I let myself go again. I could really use some encouragement to reverse this trend and live healthier in 2013!