Ladies 4'11 to 5'3"

Options

Replies

• Babsie01
    Babsie01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm looking forward to the challenge over the new year. In my 20's I was 115 lbs. at my lowest weight. As time goes on I think I was adding about 5 lbs. per year. I now have reached 160 lbs. and want to reverse this pattern. I am married going into my 23rd year as a retired couple with no children, but come from a very large family. I was previously a nurse which kept my weight in check. Later I became an Interior Designer that is more sedentary and probably the start of my weight gain. I eat healthy foods but portion control is my downfall. I like my glass of wine in the evening that sometimes becomes 2 glasses of empty calories. I did go to the Dr. Bernstein diet center a few years ago and successfully lost 15 lbs. only to gain it all back again. My stats are on the spread sheet under Babsie01 I look forward to the feeling of weight loss again!
  • 88Genesee
    88Genesee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I definitely want in. I stand 5'2" and need to lose 50 lbs.
  • 88Genesee
    88Genesee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have to get back to you with all of my measurements.
  • Chloelovesjohn
    Chloelovesjohn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want in! I am 5ft, and need to lose about 40 pounds or more. I am really seeking some motivation and support from others just like me!
  • MoonSapphire
    MoonSapphire Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I am barley 5'2'' and I want to lose about 20 lbs
  • LaDonnaF
    LaDonnaF Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yay for the shorties! I would love to join
  • Knoxvilla5
    Knoxvilla5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Send an invite my way!

I'm 5'0" and looking to lose 15-20 lbs. (currently hovering around 130) I'm kicking butt with Beachbody Fitness programs, lifting heavy when I can, and eating as clean as I can (little temptations aside). Trying to be as Primal (Primal Blueprint, by Mark of MarksDailyApple.com) as possible, but I forgive myself frequently. Building up to perfection takes time!
  • dulie76
    dulie76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Training for my first 1/2 marathon and not feeling so motivated right now. I'm 5'1" and would like to loose at least 40lbs.
  • KatieSChaisemom
    KatieSChaisemom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would love to join im 5'2" weigh 186 and have 71 pounds to lose. I am 24 btw.
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 11.5" and I started with 50lbs to lose (SW: 165) and 21lbs left to go (GW: 115). I'd love to join and feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Just so everyone knows...

This is not the Group... you will receive an invite to it after you send me a message and then it will be under groups.
    You will only be able to see it if you are a member.
    Since I can only send 5 emails every 10 minutes this is the best way to get the word out.

Before I add you I want to tell you a little bit about the group.
    There will be Challenges and time you have to check on. and If you haven't tracked you calories in a few days you will get an email from me.. so if you are still interested here is what you need to do and then I will add you in the group.

Since I want this group of ladies to be successful at this and really work to reach your goals we need your Stats.

Email me back with the following and
    I will add you.
    Thanks

Height:
    CW:
    GW:
    Measurements
    Neck:
    Chest:
    Waist:
    Hips:
    R Thigh:
    L Thigh:
    R Bicep
    L Bicep:
  • AndreaK0033
    AndreaK0033 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2' and would like to join-I've got 50 lbs to loose, and could use the support, too. :)
  • LWhiedy1235
    Options
    HEY GIRLS IM 4'11 border line 5'0 i started my diet and Zumba dance 2 weeks ago manage to lose 8 pounds and i stopped my cravings and unnecessary calories im really big for my height im 181 but was one 188 2 weeks ago so im getting there my goal weight for now is 140 and eventually 120.
  • Momiofour
    Momiofour Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 5 3' and have to lose about 15 pounds...can I still join? I need the motivation as no one around me is dieting. I would love to have the support of everyone in the group!
  • Sandykopf
    Sandykopf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,, I am 50 yrs old, 5'1" and would like to lose 15. For months i have been going to the gym faithfully and really trying to watch the food intake, but have seen no real change in the numbers. Admittedly stronger and more toned, but frustrated with the struggle to lose. The support of everyone would be great.
  • sundog10
    sundog10 Posts: 1,409 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am 4 ft 11 inches , a shortie all my life and struggled big time with it. I have about 15-20 pounds to lose and would like to join for the support. We shorties have to stick together; !! I am also a runner and would love to hear about other women training and running. I am also 59 years old and it get harder every year. lol lol
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Okay we have around 30 spots left in this group. It is a private group so you won't be able to find it in the group section.h
    We will hold each other accountable, share our journey today and have discussion on healthy related and life related issues.

Since I want this group of ladies to be successful!

Please READ the Following if you want to join the 2013 group.

You must be female under 5'3" and need to lose 20 or more pounds.
    And when we say 20 or more that is to be at a health weight not I am 5'2" and 120 and want to be 100lbs.
    We are going for healthy not anything that promotes anything else.

You must Submit your Stats before you are added.

There will be Challenges and times you have to check in (1st of the month for Stat Check ins, Challenge check ins)

If you haven't tracked you calories in a few days you will get an email from me..

So if you are still interested here is what you need to do and then I will add you in the group.

Email me the following.
    Thanks

Height:
    CW:
    GW:
    Measurements
    Neck:
    Chest:
    Waist:
    Hips:
    R Thigh:
    L Thigh:
    R Bicep
    L Bicep:
  • devynmariee
    Options
    Im in!
  • Andruzrc
    Options
    Hi!! I´d love to join, I´m 5´2 and i´m starting again this January first, 2013 is our year!!
  • addmorecloud
    addmorecloud Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, but don't really want to put my measurements on a public thread. I'm 5'2" with just over 20 pounds to lose. Please invite me and I will share exact numbers in the private group. Thanks.