Ladies 4'11 to 5'3"

Options

Replies

• miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'll join and do the best I can to follow through with your challenges. I'm 5'3" and I currently weigh 212, so I need to lose about 60 lbs, but I'd love to lose 80 lbs!! lol
  • joycehostetler
    Options
    Count me in. I am 5' 1/2" and have 120 pounds to lose yet.
  • Mariah836
    Mariah836 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5'2" and have 22lbs to go. I can definitely use some motivation and challenges to keep me going!
  • billiestern
    billiestern Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5.2 and have 5 to 10 pounds to loose. I have really stepped up my working out. I am seeing inches melt away everywhere accept my waist. Any suggestions, or do I just need to be patient? I want to join in!
  • CmeATtheGym
    CmeATtheGym Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me Please !!!! I want to join this Challenge.
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I would love o join! I'm 5'2" and slowly working on losing around 40lbs!
  • jodyheumantwins
    Options
    love to help and to have the help
    i am in for sure
  • mrsperez803
    Options
    I'm new here.
    I just recently had my son *11 months ago* and I'm trying to lose weight.
    I'm 4'11 and about 160 please add me I need the motivation and support :)
  • yarwy
    yarwy Posts: 43
    Options
    bump til later:flowerforyou:
  • Emmenstwin
    Emmenstwin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join I've kind of lost my way after losing 100 pounds. I'm 5"1 and weigh around 160. I've been stuck at this weight for month's. I'm frustrated and I'm tired of struggling alone. I'll try my best to keep up with the group but I do log every day.
  • BodyAlchemist
    BodyAlchemist Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' with 40lbs to lose. More importantly, I want to get fit. Lifting weights etc. New here but I have lost and gained weight several times and this will be the last time. Include me in the group please.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    5'2" I'm in
  • jessym7910
    jessym7910 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10" and I need to lose 15 more lbs but it might as well be 50. It feels that way.
  • PhotogirlTX
    PhotogirlTX Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me please! 5'2", 45yrs, and have about 80 pounds to loose!
  • billmanchin
    Options
    I woul!d like to join your group! I am 5'2 and need to loose 16 pounds. I am at my half way mark now.
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies.. I thin I have everyone an invitation sent up until this point.. If not please send me a message. I am looking through here but with so many postings I may lose one or two and I don't want to lose anyone who wants in.

Someone asked what kind fo Challenges.... It will all be something that you can do at home, outside or at the gym.. some things as simple as drink 10 glasses of water a day for a week. This is all about making healthy lifestyle changes and losing the weight!

as for prizes, I had thought about that.. little incentive type things but based on the rules on MFP you can't ask for outsife info so unless I can find away around that. Of course the best prize of all is your health!
  • nosillanosilla
    Options
    Yeah! I'm 5'2.5" with another 40-50 lbs to lose, let's do it!
  • Babsie01
    Babsie01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting the program tomorrow, so i'd like to be a part of this group!
  • kelag297
    kelag297 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 5'1 and I've managed to gain back most of the weight I lost, so I am in major need of motivation to get back to it!
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit over 5'3" or right at 5'4" depending upon who's doing the measure. May I still join?