Tattoos. Hot or not? Show us what you got!!!

Options
daveymac1
daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
I love tats! I have a few. Tried to upload but couldn't! Grr!!! Tats on women are especially hot! Inked for life

Replies

31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I like them on certain people. I do not have any because I can not decide if I want something for the rest of my life. I have almost gotten some drunken tattoos with my bros which would have been a huge mistake. :laugh:
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I have 2... 'tramp stamp' and one on my right groin area. I love them! On women more descrete, on men, not as descrete but not everywhere.
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I have 6 and I want more!! I love tats!!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have 3 and can't wait to get my 4th!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Nah interferes with aesthetics
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I am getting another one in a few months.
  • f1ctional
    Options
    tatt.jpg

Working on sleeves of all of the old school horror movie characters.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hot in my opinion. I have these 2, my wrist is my fiance's name and the tattoo was done using his ashes. The 3 stars represent me, him and our angel baby

IMG_20121212_134420-1.jpg

My foot is latin and it says Vivere, Amor, Ridete which means "Live, Love, Laugh"

IMG_20121212_135127.jpg

I'm having my third soon which is this, the infinity symbol, on the top of my back/on my neck, it will be small, something like this

tumblr_lzan2xTbFY1r9twcho1_500.jpg
  • jemjemsh
    jemjemsh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Aaah hot hot hot! I personally think a guy is more attractive if he has good tats. Although GOOD is the key word there.

I have a few myself, here is a little bit of the one on my back. I treat them like presents, you only get to see all of them if you unwrap me ;)

IMG_4015.jpg
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i hate them on guys!!!! i like them on girls.. not to much though on girls.... i hate sleeves on girls and huge leg ones... i have 3 and i regret ALL of them! i guess i got them when i was to young and also during time of emotional periods... i al paying 1000 to remove my wrist one in the future.. sad thing its not even big!!!!! its tiny but deep... and ima cover up my belly one with hopefully something better.. and my ankle one im leaving alone because its sooo tiny no one notices... 9plus its done with pen ink!) without me knowing of course... until after i got it done at my friends!! indian ink is what ur supposed to use.... lol
  • anzi888
    anzi888 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos, but I don't find it makes people any hotter than someone without a tattoo.

I have a big one on my side (profile pic). It's actually a cover up because the one I had before was really ugly. I can still see the old one because I know where it was but no one usually notices unless I point it out. I don't regret it (yet) because I had it done in memory of my grandfather. I know it will eventually be ugly but hopefully by then I won't be showing by belly haha. I would like some more but I really want to think about what I want first.
  • kwatkin
    kwatkin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    hot, if they're done well and the placement makes sense/compliments your body shape. if you've just got a mish-mash of designs all over your arm instead of a properly flowing sleeve, i think it's tacky and you were too cheap to get a good artist. but who am i to say, i'm still a tattoo virgin :) (not for too much longer though i hope!)
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    <---A very inked Fae♥
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have 5 myself, however the 4th one was covered up with the 5th, and working with my artist to have my upper arm completed all the way around.

Wrist: Maiden name with ball of yarn and crochet hook
    Upper arm: Cherub sitting in 2hands together (masculine/feminine) for my daughter/husband/myself
    Ankle: Butterfly (I know...typical)
    Left cheek up to under breast line: Cherry blossom branch/blossoms

At work, so no pics. LOVE me some ink/peircings. Hubby has none of both, nor any desire to get any
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I don't really care for them due to the permanent factor..however.........I like to have a sense of humor and I'd love to have one on my butt that's a pic of a really big umm, well, guy's thing (or anything else amusing :) )and the words Have a nice day or 'smile' next to it. I only want it so when I'm old and in a nursing home and some poor soul has to wipe my butt, they will have something to laugh at besides cobwebs. lol
  • kwatkin
    kwatkin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Left cheek up to under breast line: Cherry blossom branch/blossoms

At work, so no pics. LOVE me some ink/peircings. Hubby has none of both, nor any desire to get any

i would LOVE to see your cherry blossom tattoo if you have pics available after work :flowerforyou:
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Getting my second next month for my birthday. It will have my son's baby-footprints with his name across it.
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    <
    one of mine is in my profile pic.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I don't really care for them due to the permanent factor..however.........I like to have a sense of humor and I'd love to have one on my butt that's a pic of a really big umm, well, guy's thing (or anything else amusing :) )and the words Have a nice day or 'smile' next to it. I only want it so when I'm old and in a nursing home and some poor soul has to wipe my butt, they will have something to laugh at besides cobwebs. lol

You want to have a penis tattooed on your *kitten*?????
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Two faeries, in my profile. I love tattoos and I'm planning a masterpiece for my back as soon as I can afford it.