Tattoos. Hot or not? Show us what you got!!!

Options

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Mmhm. I gots a few. So does my husbandlovermancreature.
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I think tattoos are super sexy.
    These are my four

3589BF50-C33C-4759-9BC5-0EBF64139B48-10623-000004FFDDAA31AA_zps748978a4.jpg

C6D8D2C7-0464-4ED6-91FE-11AC6C83E71D-10623-000004FFDD78D3B4_zps3826e1cf.jpg

F04319E6-8A78-40CB-9562-6A031CF7FF25-10623-000004FFDD3B02C4_zps4f83de97.jpg
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    tatt.jpg

Working on sleeves of all of the old school horror movie characters.

You're my hero, i'd love to see that finished!
  • _TEMPEST_
    Options
    HOT! this is one of my 5...
    6494_1158264909215_3942571_n.jpg
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I don't really care for them due to the permanent factor..however.........I like to have a sense of humor and I'd love to have one on my butt that's a pic of a really big umm, well, guy's thing (or anything else amusing :) )and the words Have a nice day or 'smile' next to it. I only want it so when I'm old and in a nursing home and some poor soul has to wipe my butt, they will have something to laugh at besides cobwebs. lol

You want to have a penis tattooed on your *kitten*?????
    Not IN it, just on my butt cheek, or a *kitten*, I dont know! Just something crazy that they would NOT expect to see on an old lady that would make them laugh. I worked in EMS for years and it's nice to have something to laugh at once in a while. lol
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with tattoos......

I have 7, all of them small and easy to hide. But I eventually want to get my whole back done and have it trail down my left leg... :) Not all the way down, just about mid way down my thigh.

I have 3 different rose designs - one tramp stamp (hate the name, love the location... haha) and 2 on my upper left thigh.

1 tribal design on my right big toe.

1 celtic trinity symbol (it's purple!) behind my left ear.

1 Alpha Omega symbol on my right wrist

1 Sagittarius symbol on the top of my left butt cheek. haha That was my first one. Got it back in 1998-1999 and I still love it!

Tats on guys are hot. I find that incredibly attractive.... :wink:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    None for me, I'm a big weenie. I think they're awesome, though, as long as the artist doesn't suck. My wife has 4. A dragon on each ankle for the world to see, and two other only I get to see. :wink:
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    29018481_8793.jpg

The one on the bottom is a dirt bike sprocket around a heart with wings cause i had a close call while riding a while back. It says "live to ride, ride to live" above it. the top right is directly from a photo my husband took when we got married in hawaii. and the top left is Simba because i love him! I aldo have a few other little ones too on my ankle-fox paw prints and my hip-a heart.
  • ekkand
    Options
    I don't really care for them due to the permanent factor..however.........I like to have a sense of humor and I'd love to have one on my butt that's a pic of a really big umm, well, guy's thing (or anything else amusing :) )and the words Have a nice day or 'smile' next to it. I only want it so when I'm old and in a nursing home and some poor soul has to wipe my butt, they will have something to laugh at besides cobwebs. lol

Not IN it, just on my butt cheek, or a *kitten*, I dont know! Just something crazy that they would NOT expect to see on an old lady that would make them laugh. I worked in EMS for years and it's nice to have something to laugh at once in a while. lol
    My best friend has Slimer from Ghost busters covering one entire butt cheek
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Um yes, tattoos are VERY hot. Especially on the back. :)
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    Zombie pin up girls!! They are my pride and joy!

b6ey5w.jpg
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    As long as it is good artwork and they aren't of something ridiculous I like them. I personally do not have any.
  • its_go_time
    its_go_time Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I love them, and are very sexy on women. :flowerforyou:

I have two, the largest one covers half of my right arm and can be seen on my profile pic.
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    In most cases they're definitely hot! Don't have any myself, but don't have anything against them.
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    MlXHa.jpg

This is on my right shoulder and I have 3 others. Love tattoos!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options

Haha! That's a good one!
  • ekkand
    Options

Haha! That's a good one!
    Oh it's amazing. I'll find the picture and post it.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    :(
  • dayotte33
    dayotte33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    None for this guy.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I have them. I love them. I am not posting pictures of them.