Tattoos. Hot or not? Show us what you got!!!

Options

Replies

• Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I think if there is a "story" behind them then they are "cool". I have one. I love it. I think it goes without saying that they have to be well done. This is something that is permanent, do a little research and find the best.

Agh I hate when people say that. It doesn't matter if there's no story, tattoos don't need to tell a story, they just need to be something that the person likes and wants on them!

I know too many people with "regret" tattoo's that is why I think they need to have something behind them... anything other then "I thought it was cool at the time". But then that is just my personal belief. To each their own.

I agree....tastes and styles change...stories don't.

I think whether there's a story or not, people can change their mind, just because it has a story doesn't mean they won't regret it. I have my fiance's name on my wrist and that has a huge story behind it, and now I wish I'd had it on my rib. A story doesn't mean you won't change your mind!
  • MrJase
    MrJase Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I think tattoos are super sexy.
    These are my four

3589BF50-C33C-4759-9BC5-0EBF64139B48-10623-000004FFDDAA31AA_zps748978a4.jpg

C6D8D2C7-0464-4ED6-91FE-11AC6C83E71D-10623-000004FFDD78D3B4_zps3826e1cf.jpg

F04319E6-8A78-40CB-9562-6A031CF7FF25-10623-000004FFDD3B02C4_zps4f83de97.jpg

On the ribs!! fair play to you that must have tickled. It looks amazing though.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<This is mine in my photo
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I promise I'm not obsessed with feathers- they have specific different meanings! Getting other things added to the forearm tattoo soon too...

WvgS4.jpg
  • dlveck
    dlveck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I want to contribute to this...but I have to learn how to post a picture. So this is my "bump" reply. :)
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    hot.
    hh.jpg
    h.jpg
    gg.jpg
    g.jpg
    ff.jpg
    47029_124513657602336_100001311075398_132107_4659627_n.jpg
    2.jpg
    l.jpg

the image on my ticker is my ultimate goal reward.
    img
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I want to contribute to this...but I have to learn how to post a picture. So this is my "bump" reply. :)

go to pohotobucket.com (free) upload a picture, use the IMG code, and change IMG to img.

ff.jpg

ff.jpg
  • Jluvs3clarks
    Options
    I love them! I have two, one on my ankle, that one was my first one. I did not put too much thought in it, it is just a flower anklet. My next one is a turtle with plumeria surrounding it. I love it!! It has a story to it. I have a few more lbs to loose and I am getting a third one either to add onto the anklet to add meaning, or an inner wrist.
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    tatt.jpg

Working on sleeves of all of the old school horror movie characters.
    Love it! I only have Creature in my Universal theme so far but hopefully I'll get them going again when my artist moves back.

I have 22 tattoos so far. Mostly on my arms and chest. :)
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
  • veddar79
    veddar79 Posts: 205
    Options
    Getting ink'd is definitely addicting. I plan to get many more. As for a female, I find them (especially large pieces) very attractive...just avoid the dreaded "tramp stamp" if it's not too late!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    image-7.jpg

Befor anybody says this isant a tramp stamp only when I take of my underpanties you can see it
  • Crystal82186
    Crystal82186 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    image-7.jpg

Befor anybody says this isant a tramp stamp only when I take of my underpanties you can see it

That is really pretty! =] I think it's super unique, I unfortunately got my 'tramp stamp' on my 18th birthday, it's a typical butterfly...lol Oh well! Anyways, I like yours, it's awesome!

Oh, and I'm not saying yours is a tramp stamp, just that mine is :flowerforyou:
  • mmiski
    mmiski Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Meh, could care less about tattoo's it's so mainstream now, that it isn't special anymore, kind of like how guys wearing earings back in the day was a big deal, but at least I could take the earing out - I wont even go into the dumbness of gauges (sp?).
  • MrJase
    MrJase Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    255347_3570974441741_224907152_n.jpg

Me just finished another sitting :D
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
    It depends on the placement and tattoo. Some are attractive, some are not. I have 3. 2 I like, 1 I do not. I plan on getting more.
  • Danardeener
    Options
    I love them!
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'd post a picture of mine, but I think it would result in a strike.