Replies

• Melissa90xo
    Melissa90xo Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Us women are all silently watching and judging you :wink:
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Would you come over here and sit close please ....you know... while you judge me o:)>:)
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Us women are all silently watching and judging you :wink:

Yeah never heard of women doing that before. :o
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    LOLOL
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Not only guys like women! I love women(and men, I don't discriminate) but I'm going to throw my 2 cents in.
    Hygiene; a woman that takes care of herself. Showers daily. Has smooth, soft legs. Smells good.
    Hair; I go for both butch and femme, but one or the other, not both, meaning, if I'm with a femme I like the hair to be at least shoulder length, although I do find it cute when they wear baseball caps. If I'm with a butch I like the hair short(NO MULLETS!).
    Shoes; nothing finer than a woman in heels <3 I also love flip flops on a girl with cute, painted toe nails.
    Make-up; Let's be real girls, no one likes the painted on eyebrows that 'look' painted on. And if you don't draw them on, for God's sake pluck! I hate the uni! I love red lipstick. Gloss. Especially flavored gloss, makes those lips so kissable.
    Clothing; I love a woman in blue jeans and a tank. I love a woman in dresses, short but not too tight, tight up top, maybe a little cleavage, but a little flare at the bottom. I don't like those tight painted on dresses, does nothing for me.
    Personality; Fun, serious, but not too serious, can laugh, can turn any negative into a positive, bubbly, outgoing, sensitive, caring, and confidence(not too much though, knows she's pretty, but doesn't come outright and say it). Doesn't fish for comoliments( "I'm so fat, my butts so big, my boobs are too small, I'm so unattractive") because ladies, that is unattractive. Sense of humor is a must.
    So basically I want a woman exactly like me B) What can I say? I have high standards. For now though, I'm crushing kind of hard on a guy, so we'll see where it goes. I just wanted to be real with y'all, women are beautiful creatures and I'm so glad I am one :)
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    @Oops I very much enjoy how original, genuine, tenacious, badassandsass, rough, gentle, hard, smooth, and strait for the truth--Love you B! <3
  • ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Women with tattoos is so freaking hot.. After that, The "I know im hot "attitude is the best.

I will conquer on....
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options
    @Oops I very much enjoy how original, genuine, tenacious, badassandsass, rough, gentle, hard, smooth, and strait for the truth--Love you B! <3
    I like to tell it straight :)
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    <3 For the brief time I've been on here, that is the quality you exhibit very clearly and you are honest with what you say. I admire this about you and wish I were more like that (not giving a care what people think). You are a free, powerful, and loving spirit of fire and rain. I'm keeping my eyes on you B)
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options
    <3 For the brief time I've been on here, that is the quality you exhibit very clearly and you are honest with what you say. I admire this about you and wish I were more like that (not giving a care what people think). You are a free, powerful, and loving spirit of fire and rain. I'm keeping my eyes on you B)
    What are you talking about? You keep it real from what I've seen! You are kind in your words, you know how to boost one's ego, you stroked my pretty good ;) don't sell yourself short sunshine, you're pretty amazing <3
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    Thanks Oops! (that means a lot to me because it's you saying it) :)
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Thanks Oops! (that means a lot to me because it's you saying it) :)

<3
  • SojournerThirteen
    Options
    <3 Oops_Myhaloslipped <3
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options
    One more thing, I forgot to add, tats are so frikkin sexy :p
  • DiminutiveDame
    DiminutiveDame Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ok so I'm not a guy but I still appreciate the female form ^^. Nice red lips, tattoo's and an easy going, mature attitude are sexy as hell.
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Guess I need to give some insight then.

Women who have curves where they are supposed to. Women who can drive stick. Women with tattoos. Women with piercings. Women who could possibly out-freak me. Women who understand my kids will always come before anybody else, including myself. Women with confidence... huge turn-on. Womwn who know what they like and aren't afraid to ask for it. There are more, but you get the idea.

Omfg you just totally described me!

• SojournerThirteen
    Options
    Tats are sexy...? Really...?
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes! Sexyasfuk!
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options