cant stand the taste of water

Options
1235»

Replies

• akylios
    akylios Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I seem to notice that the few people that say this to me in real life are heavy smokers. Out of curiosity, do you smoke at all? Just wondering if the smoking affects how drinks taste to people, and whether they need something heavily flavored like soda, sweet tea, or juices to mask it
  • mjhocevar
    Options
    I dont like water either. The taste is chlorinated.
    We use a water filter to help with that, or I drink flavoured waters from Walmart which are calorie and sodium free, it gives 4 daily serviings of water in one bottle!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    i just chug it
  • MJkittycatsmom
    MJkittycatsmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Make the water icy cold. Drink when you are thirsty, and drink it down, don't sip. The cold makes the bland taste disappear, and all you feel is the sensation of your thirst being quenched. Works for me.
  • sem9787
    sem9787 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mios are good to hide the funky taste tap water can have. Bottled water is my favorite thing to drink, doesn't usually taste weird.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    It does not matter where the water source is from I can't stand the taste. I have used many filters (including the brita), Water straight from an underground spring, (crystal springs in Plymouth NH is just one of these places.) I gag while drinking it.

OK so what taste do you like to drink???
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Try some Sassy water:

1 cup frozen fruit
    1 pitcher of cold water

Combine the two and put in the fridge and let it chill for awhile then come grab you a glass.
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i brush my teeth