Guy are you only..

Options
124»

Replies

• smitty24
    Options
    My wife wont let me have a girlfriend. When I asked her why she said: "would you let me have a boyfriend?". So I said that is apples and oranges. If I can have a girlfriend so can she. She said that would just end up with me having another girlfriend.

Dont marry the smart ones fellas. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Haha.

Re: the topic, I'm not, I'm happily married.

Just want to give myself the best possible chance to extend my life which is healthy and avoid the warning signs - and be able to run around with the kids who are quite active, without feeling insecure.

^ Pretty much my answer except I am trying to do some body building on top of the other health benefits. No real reason for that other than for myself.
    I also think being fit, active and having a healthy relationship with food sets a good example for the kids

Good point you've made regarding your girls, I have two and I guess the boys will start coming around in a few years time.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    i have NEVER had women all over me ... so i feel sure losing weight won't change that!!

^ Unless you can prove this - I simply do NOT believe you. A sexy man like yourself??:drinker: