guys? or even girls.. IS PINK HAIR UGLY OR COOL?

Options
lovelyMYlovely
lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
241505598737928339_XPNRW2Rj_b.jpg
yes i know everyone hates lindsay lohan but i want it this color.. or.... this
nicki-pink-hair.jpg

yes yes i know i am not nickis color i am lighter skinned than her but something like this... or...
tumblr_mdwqytv7c41r9xqldo1_500.jpg

Snapshot_20121212_5-1.jpg
NOW I AM NOT WEARING MAKE UP HERE!!! AND THE LIGHTING SUCKS IN MY HOUSE LOL!!!

nmmmm.jpg
i suck at pictures but here is one when i am ready.... also i do have 2 kids.. and also brown streaks on the bottom half of my hair..... so i ALWAYS wanted to do this before i dies.. kinda like a bucket list thing..... so... what do u guys think? would i look weird or strange? what would u think if u saw me out? i kinda want to look unreal like a doll.... lol.. i know that seems weird.. but.... idk... so is this HOT or NOT? seriously.... please tell the truth even if it hurts me lol

Replies

• FightingforFit82
    Options
    I personally don't care for bright/not natural looking hair. However, if you like it, go for it :). It's up to you. If you feel attractive with bright hair, that's what matters.
  • Dianalovescats
    Options
    Hey! Pink would look amazing on your face, with some blush, eyeliner, and very light pink eye shadow u would look amazing!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Do it! It would look awesome on you!
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I myself love it :D Lol

& I think you could rock it!! Maybe not all of your hair but bangs?
  • shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    colored hair is always hot.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but I'd be tempted to call you Fluttershy and think you were adorable.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Go for it!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Go for it...from what I've seen with colors (I've done red, blue and purple before-different times)they fade fast so if you hate it, it won't be months before anything happens. Also pink is fairly pale so worse case, you could dye over it
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I love it, and purple. :)
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I think only some people can pull off those kinds of colors....and you are one of them ! I like how you have it two toned .. the two tone looks very cool. ...I don't like the full pink look
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    ha ha!!! i REALLY want to do this but being blonde in my town is way out there if i had pink hair i would REALLY get looks... lol.. also i do have 2 kids.. I am 22.... and im not rock or anything im actually a really girly girl... would this be ok? i mean i always wanted to but never had the guts.......
  • Arunakae
    Options
    pink hair is f*$&ing awesome!
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to go pink for a while now too! I think it would look great on you!

You can get apps or find websites where you can put yourself in pink before actually following through to see what you would look like... skin tone and such.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    pink hair, tattoos, piercings etc...make attractive people more attractive in my opinion.(as long as you dont go crazy overboard)

so i say go for it!
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    I'm not a fan of Nicki Minaj's hair whatsoever. It would look good if you did the tips of your hair, not the whole head. Just my opinion.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    I've been wanting to go pink for a while now too! I think it would look great on you!

You can get apps or find websites where you can put yourself in pink before actually following through to see what you would look like... skin tone and such.
    OMG great idea!!! i will do this!!!! and post the end result here lol
  • ChandraFlanagan
    Options
    I have bright red hair and I love it. If you think it will look good on you, and if you want to do it.. Then just do it!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Why not just do a splash of pink or pink tips?

I'm actually thinking of doing the underside of my hair in pink..
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I love it! Mine was just temporary, but i wish I had the guts to keep it like this permanently !