guys? or even girls.. IS PINK HAIR UGLY OR COOL?

Options

Replies

• DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    It's not ugly, but it's not really that cool either lol
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of Nicki Minaj's hair whatsoever. It would look good if you did the tips of your hair, not the whole head. Just my opinion.
    stephanie-pratt-pink-dip-dye_thumb.jpg
    so like this almost?
  • RyanCiurzynski
    Options
    Not liking the pink (just my opinion).
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    ha ha!!! i REALLY want to do this but being blonde in my town is way out there if i had pink hair i would REALLY get looks... lol.. also i do have 2 kids.. I am 22.... and im not rock or anything im actually a really girly girl... would this be ok? i mean i always wanted to but never had the guts.......

Is the last picture of the pink hair girl you? it looks like you with great makeup on....if that is you, then you must keep the look for a bit....if it's not you, then you should still go for it because you have that kind of look that could pull it off..... but I would make sure it's 2toned !! =) post pics if you decide to do it
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Blond hair with pink highlights is freaking sexy as hell on most women!
  • XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    I think its really awesome on some people, would look fantastic on you and who cares if you have 2 kids .. your still young and beautiful and should be able to express yourself in anyway you want to! Go for it girl!
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i used to have pink hair :)
    my hair is currently pink ombre (dark brown fading into pink). i love it!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    ha ha!!! i REALLY want to do this but being blonde in my town is way out there if i had pink hair i would REALLY get looks... lol.. also i do have 2 kids.. I am 22.... and im not rock or anything im actually a really girly girl... would this be ok? i mean i always wanted to but never had the guts.......

Is the last picture of the pink hair girl you? it looks like you with great makeup on....if that is you, then you must keep the look for a bit....if it's not you, then you should still go for it because you have that kind of look that could pull it off..... but I would make sure it's 2toned !! =) post pics if you decide to do it
    haha no that last pic is NOT me... when i posted it i kinda thought it looked like me 2!!! lol... i have black eyes..
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    "Oh dear Lord" comes to mind.

That being said, I do find it a bit of a turn-on.
  • friloux88
    friloux88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I had pink hair once.. I just used a temporary dye (Manic Panic) both bubblegum pink and fuschia colours - I had blonde hair and i did some streaks of both colours. I thought it looked great, got lots of compliments from older Aunts who liked it too! plus a temporary fades over time so if you change your mind you don't have to dye over it!

http://www.friloux-art.com/Stag.jpg
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Pink hair is cool as anything of course

;)

250675_10151817570135052_874874397_n.jpg

150309_10150321063300052_160926_n.jpg
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    i used to have pink hair :)
    my hair is currently pink ombre (dark brown fading into pink). i love it!
    can u post a pic here please? so i can see?
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I'm not a fan of Nicki Minaj's hair whatsoever. It would look good if you did the tips of your hair, not the whole head. Just my opinion.
    so like this almost?

NOO don't do this.... do the inverse of that ! (pink roots instead) .... do the last pink pic in your original post
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    In general, I think it's pretty tacky and juvenile. Not for me. When it's done really well, though sometimes it can come off as cool, though.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    so like this almost?

Hmm yeah something like that haha - her expression is distracting :P

Do whatever you feel is right for you. I reckon doing the tips would look better, and it's safer because it's not the whole head in case it doesn't turn out the way you want it. If you like this, I say go for it! It's your hair so up to you. I just think that the whole head is a little bit... I can't think of a word other than trashy haha, but I'm just not a fan of it. Although to be honest, not this one either. I don't know, don't like pink :P
    Good luck :)
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    so like this almost?

NOO don't do this.... do the inverse of that ! .... do the last pink pic in your original post
    thats what i was thinking also... haha.. i dont like looking like this look..... to punk rocky for me..
  • Rrrroxy777
    Options
    SMOKING

H O T !!!

And what does having 2 kids have to do with it AT ALL?!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    neither. its AWESOME!!! All dye is :)

36250_146356608751374_2702308_n-1.jpg163802_146356772084691_4403671_n.jpg165279_146356745418027_8237569_n.jpg167406_146356252084743_4899718_n.jpg168666_146356702084698_1450652_n.jpg(<pink)
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'd recommend starting with pink extensions or a temporary color and see how you like it.

I don't like the pink-dipped look, but the two tone with pink on top is kind of cute.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    You only live once!! Do it!
    I love the pink-on-top blonde on bottom look!

I've got dark hair and crazy skin tone, so crazy colors would look awful on me.