He Deleated me????

Options

Replies

• IamBlackMamba
    Options
    tumblr_md3ukajyxv1qg5yy6.gif

oh my goddddd. laughed way harder than I should have.

you shouldn't worry about it. I've deleted people in the past who didn't speak to me, or who had completely different goals from me. I'm sure it's nothing personal on his part.

Did you feel like you had to flirt and it wasn't about fitness? Cause that is a problem!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling I know who you may be talking about lol. Creep anyway.
  • SexyJessicaBy30
    Options
    I'll pray for you during this hard time.

lol!!!
  • Bollywood1981
    Options

oh my goddddd. laughed way harder than I should have.

you shouldn't worry about it. I've deleted people in the past who didn't speak to me, or who had completely different goals from me. I'm sure it's nothing personal on his part.

Did you feel like you had to flirt and it wasn't about fitness? Cause that is a problem!

that could have been it, he was flirty and then seemed to stop when I asked a fitness question.

I'm fine, it was just sort of shocking being deleted my second day on here.
  • ruckerbenton
    Options
    Just don't sweat it. Focus on how the tool can help you. The social network is just a side bar in my opinion. Encouraging words are helpful but I depend way more on the real people in my life. Hang in there and work on you! Best wishes!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options

This made me giggle.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    creepy-dude.gif
  • Bollywood1981
    Options

are there people on here I should watch out for?
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

are there people on here I should watch out for?

lol oh yes...lots
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    So it's my second day on this site and I met a nice older man who gave me good advice. we sent messages back and fourt yesterday. and then today out of nowhere he deletes me?

I asked why and he said nothing personal?

Is everyone on here that unsuportave?

Should I have flirted back more?

I'm a little sad about this?

I will add you and never ever let you go. I promise.

1732587_o.gif
  • Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    could just be that he didn't feel you could give him advise or is in the same boat ad him. I like friend that are around my size and age because they can relate to me
  • jasonpclement
    jasonpclement Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    people on the internet are scary.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    My profile says:
    On MFP as in life I like to have fewer, closer friends; I keep a short friends list, so if you're gone for awhile or we don't talk much I may delete you to keep the list concentrated. I will never be offended if you choose to delete me for any reason.

*shrugs* Don't sweat it, there are a LOT of people here.

Edited to add: also, I'm married, so I try not to add or keep people who seem to have any sort of sexual interest or really provocative profile pics out of respect for the wife.
  • czardastx
    czardastx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Don't let it bother you. It looks like there are more good people that replied to you. That should more than make up for one guy deleting you. Keep posting, keep working towards your goal, keeping doing good for yourself.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    If he was actively trying to flirt with you and you weren't responsive about it, then that could very well have been a reason he deleted you.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    screw him!!! There are cool people on this site and u will get them. Just wait. I was here like two months before I scored at least one COOL one.......
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    So it's my second day on this site and I met a nice older man who gave me good advice. we sent messages back and fourt yesterday. and then today out of nowhere he deletes me?

1732587_o.gif

That is absolutely horrifying.
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Being thats its your second day im not sure why he would have deleted you, but there are people that can be quite unsupportive on here. Personally, I only delete people when they are unactive (havent logged in for weeks).
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Is everyone on here that unsuportave? Wait...wha??? You ask this on your second day???

Should I have flirted back more? Why flirt in the first place let alone more?? Did you want to flirt? Are you looking to flirt with people?

I'm a little sad about this? Are you asking or telling?

IF you're hurt over one person deleting you on a public forum, then you're not going to last long.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

1732587_o.gif

He's insane...don't friend him.