He Deleated me????

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Also, if this makes you sad, the world must be a very scary place to you! Know what makes me sad? When old people fall. So. Sad.

It's only sad until they make a weird moaning sound. Then I have to laugh out loud a bit as I help them up.

LMAO. I can't help it...this made me laugh...
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    A friend alerted me to your dilemma. I'm 95% sure I know who you're talking about, and he's a creeper. I had him on my FL for a while, and he creeped me out. I told him he was creeping me out and parted ways with him as politely as possible, while letting him know it was because he was creeping me out. He told me that I make incorrect assumptions and judge people. Anyway, life was good after that.

Then he FR'd me, I denied.

Then he FR'd me. Under advisement from my AWESOME FL, I re-added him, and then produced 45 minutes of the most vile, disturbing feed-bombing I could come up with. My FL was pre-warned, and everyone chipped in. Needless to say, vaginal fungus was discussed ad nauseam. Shockingly, he deleted me. :laugh: Project creep-out the creeper was a success.

Then He FR'd me, saying something happened and we got disconnected. Hmmm. Denied.

Then He FR'd me. Denied.

Then He FR'd me. I still have that one sitting in my queue trying to decide what to do with it.

Consider yourself off easy.

That was quite amusing..... kiss!

Ohhhh. for you Bean - http://youtu.be/GnHLgxKUsEA
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options

1732587_o.gif

OMG this is freaking me out!!! :frown:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    A friend alerted me to your dilemma. I'm 95% sure I know who you're talking about, and he's a creeper. I had him on my FL for a while, and he creeped me out. I told him he was creeping me out and parted ways with him as politely as possible, while letting him know it was because he was creeping me out. He told me that I make incorrect assumptions and judge people. Anyway, life was good after that.

Then he FR'd me, I denied.

Then he FR'd me. Under advisement from my AWESOME FL, I re-added him, and then produced 45 minutes of the most vile, disturbing feed-bombing I could come up with. My FL was pre-warned, and everyone chipped in. Needless to say, vaginal fungus was discussed ad nauseam. Shockingly, he deleted me. :laugh: Project creep-out the creeper was a success.

Then He FR'd me, saying something happened and we got disconnected. Hmmm. Denied.

Then He FR'd me. Denied.

Then He FR'd me. I still have that one sitting in my queue trying to decide what to do with it.

Consider yourself off easy.

It really was amusing reading it afterwards (I think I either worked or slept through it). It was awesome.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I LAWL'd.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

1732587_o.gif

your fingernails don't match =|

Edit: looks like black and aqua
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    Yeah, you are suppose to flirt with older gentlemen on here. I would be very sad too if I were you. Send him a sexy picture or something, maybe he will make your day, and add you again.
  • Lalaj100
    Lalaj100 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Quick, make up another profile, a fake profile, lead him, friend him, then delete him, then delete the fake account. Then friend me and pm me about how that made you feel.

HAHAHAHA! Yeah what he said......
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options

1732587_o.gif

what?! whose fingernails are you looking at? beats you with the scratching post
  • Natashaa1991
    Options

1732587_o.gif

It's dark blue and aqua. I did it for fun :)
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    So it's my second day on this site and I met a nice older man who gave me good advice. we sent messages back and fourt yesterday. and then today out of nowhere he deletes me?

I asked why and he said nothing personal?

Is everyone on here that unsuportave?

Should I have flirted back more?

I'm a little sad about this?

if that is your style maybe he got tired of everything ending in a question mark

LOL.
  • kuger4119
    kuger4119 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Not really the same thing, but a good example of misunderstandings via the interwebs was my experience on AOL instant messenger when it was the new hotness (a long, long time ago). Some chick from the Phillipines randomly messaged me and we would talk for 10-15 minutes a day about college, jobs and such. She asked me what kind of work I did and when I told her, she said that was great and she was hoping that she could get a job at a place like that because that was what she was studying. Never talked about relationships or anything like that. After about a month of this, I was not feeling well and I told her that I didn't feel like talking because my wife and kid were sick. CLICK! Deleted me instantly and never heard from her again. I had no idea that she was trying to find an hard ****ed American dude to get her out of the Phillipines.
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options

1732587_o.gif

That's cool, just teasing my friend. :)
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    So it's my second day on this site and I met a nice older man who gave me good advice. we sent messages back and fourt yesterday. and then today out of nowhere he deletes me?

I asked why and he said nothing personal?

Is everyone on here that unsuportave?

Should I have flirted back more?

I'm a little sad about this?

if that is your style maybe he got tired of everything ending in a question mark

LOL.

????hhhmmmm???? LOL
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'll pray for you during this hard time.

^^^ this ^^^
  • Natashaa1991
    Options

1732587_o.gif

That's cool, just teasing my friend. :)

you are actually the only one who noticed ^^
  • bennybitelajr
    Options
    Just joined, I use to weigh 280 now I'm down to 232. It's been a slow but fun and steady ride. I'd love to have some friends on here that share my enthusiasm. I'd love to share my journey with whoever is interested. Anyways, I wish you all the best and always remember that the pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

1732587_o.gif

Looks like an older version of my ex. HA!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    He may have been spooked by your youth and beauty. Or his wife caught him.

Hahahaha this!
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options
    lollz, nooooo...... normalinsane noticed, I was just teasing him. :)

you are actually the only one who noticed