I hate it when girls only post one pic.

Options

Replies

• Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    This super informative youtube lesson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-TA57L0kuc explains everything.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I hate it when they only have breast shots.. I mean WTH, you are more than just a pair of boobs. You're an intelligent human being, have some dignity.

Was this sarcasm?

Depends on which brain has control of the keyboard...

Hahaha..too funny
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I hate it when they only have breast shots.. I mean WTH, you are more than just a pair of boobs. You're an intelligent human being, have some dignity.

Was this sarcasm?

Depends on which brain has control of the keyboard...

How YOU doin'?

IKR!!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

I know, right? How are we supposed to rank a girl if we can't see her behind? Get it together, ladies
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I was unaware that I signed up for a dating site...there's really no need to have more than one pic

Actually, all jokes aside...What she (@shella_bella) said. ^
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    indecisionworthyofhamlet.gif
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I know, right? How are we supposed to rank a girl if we can't see her behind? Get it together, ladies

How YOU doin?
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I suddenly feel like a narcissist...and that I may need to post a boob shot......rofl
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I go into a thread and realize its been started by a dude who is on his 15th incarnation but cannot seen to change his profile pic to stop giving it away with the pink bathroom.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I suddenly feel like a narcissist...and that I may need to post a boob shot......rofl

Wet shirt or no shirt?
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I hate it when girls only post one pic.

No variety for *kitten*?

Busted
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    lol...how about the body only shots?

butterfaces

I had never heard of this and my hubs enlightened me! I'm probably one now. Weight does awful things!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It bugs me when anyone only has one pic. Especially when it's like a cartoon or something. You have no idea who you're actually talking to. TT_TT
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    This is like bodybuilding site.. you do know that right?? just go to hooters man..
  • DavPul
    Options

Wet shirt or no shirt?

stop the crazy talk. posting no shirt pics will get her a strike. she should just PM me the no shirt pics. No strikes. Ladies, I'm here to help.
  • DavPul
    Options

How YOU doin?

Much much better now
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options

Wet shirt or no shirt?

stop the crazy talk. posting no shirt pics will get her a strike. she should just PM me the no shirt pics. No strikes. Ladies, I'm here to help.

What did you type? I couldn't concentrate from staring at those magnificent skinny jeans! :bigsmile:

Just send the pics to me...
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options

Wet shirt or no shirt?

What did you type? I couldn't concentrate from staring at those magnificent skinny jeans! :bigsmile:

I think everybody might get distracted staring at your profile pic Rainman...
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Geez, you must really hate my pic then. Who wants to look at a couple of half naked nuts?!?! :tongue: :laugh:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I hate it when guys use the same pics for 10 profiles....