I hate it when girls only post one pic.

Options

Replies

• muchmoretolove
    muchmoretolove Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I hate it when they only have breast shots.. I mean WTH, you are more than just a pair of boobs. You're an intelligent human being, have some dignity.

<3 feeling so much love for you right now!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I hate it when they only have breast shots.. I mean WTH, you are more than just a pair of boobs. You're an intelligent human being, have some dignity.

Who doesn't like boobies?!?!?!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options

This message was sponsored by PUT YOUR BOOBS AWAY and let us all get on with it

:laugh: Apparently I didn't get enough sleep last night cause this comment made me laugh way harder than it probably should have:laugh:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    lol...how about the body only shots?

butterfaces

wrong.
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    WAAAAAHH!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I have blue fingernails today.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    and I'll take my boobie shots now:

139824141_b34722e903_z.jpg
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    LOL well logically... I think some people only post body shots because they don't want people they know to recognize them.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I was ready to stop reading the forums today. All I came across for a while was flirting and boobs. If you that's your thing then cool, there are about 1 zillion sites for that in the infoweb - hop along there and go crazy.
    I really enjoy and value the posts that:
    a) encourage other's progress
    b) provide some really useful insights into diet and nutrition
    c) bring up ideas that I would never have considered before

'the fine print' No, I am not ashamed of my body therefore quick to jump on other people's posts which are just fishing for compliments or just gratuitous flirting.

Thumbs up sister.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I hate it when girls only post one pic.

No variety for *kitten*?

YESSSSS!!!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I know that feel bro , you get all excited then you realise there's only one pic...:laugh:
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I was ready to stop reading the forums today. All I came across for a while was flirting and boobs. If you that's your thing then cool, there are about 1 zillion sites for that in the infoweb - hop along there and go crazy.

'the fine print' No, I am not ashamed of my body therefore quick to jump on other people's posts which are just fishing for compliments or just gratuitous flirting.

Hmm, then why don't you go post in those kinds of threads and leave us to our boobs and flirting?
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have loads of pics ;)
  • cakemewithyou
    cakemewithyou Posts: 132 Member
    Options

nope...I am just a pair of really awesome, perky boobs.
  • Dub_D
    Options

Thumbs up sister.

I am with you, actually. Put dem boobies away! They should be special secret gifts to only special people.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I am with you, actually. Put dem boobies away! They should be special secret gifts to only special people.

<~~~special people
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This has got to be one of the stupidest posts in a fitness forum I've seen yet! And there are TONS of stupid posts out there!!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

I know, right? How are we supposed to rank a girl if we can't see her behind? Get it together, ladies
    I put that backside shot in my profile just for you.
  • Dub_D
    Options

<~~~special people

Well, now I know what to get you for Christmas!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options

I don't have boobs any more, they've turned into pecks... does this mean I'm more intelligent now... ???