I hate it when girls only post one pic.

Options

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I hate it when guys use the same pics for 10 profiles....

Dang it, you beat me to it!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I go into a thread and realize its been started by a dude who is on his 15th incarnation but cannot seen to change his profile pic to stop giving it away with the pink bathroom.

Pink bathrooms attract all the honies. It's a honey rule. He's a smart one, that OP
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I suddenly feel like a narcissist...and that I may need to post a boob shot......rofl

Wet shirt or no shirt?

<---no shirt? <333
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    It bugs me when anyone only has one pic. Especially when it's like a cartoon or something. You have no idea who you're actually talking to. TT_TT

Why does it matter? You are on the internet..online, more than likely not even in the same state. WHY do you have to have an actual picture?
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I suddenly feel like a narcissist...and that I may need to post a boob shot......rofl

Wet shirt or no shirt?

stop the crazy talk. posting no shirt pics will get her a strike. she should just PM me the no shirt pics. No strikes. Ladies, I'm here to help.

What did you type? I couldn't concentrate from staring at those magnificent skinny jeans! :bigsmile:

I think everybody might get distracted staring at your profile pic Rainman...

Wet shirt, after I get my nipples pierced....I don't PM some random dude, you must have had prior pervy banter with me....ROFL skinny jeans!!!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    It bugs me when anyone only has one pic. Especially when it's like a cartoon or something. You have no idea who you're actually talking to. TT_TT

The Internet - Where everyone is exactly what they purport to be.
  • JustJennie13
    Options
    LOLing at all the funny responses to this.... boob pics.... yep not a fan..... cartoon pics? I don't care. As previously posted this is not a dating site. It is for support, help and motivation..... does it matter what they look like?
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options

Wet shirt or no shirt?

stop the crazy talk. posting no shirt pics will get her a strike. she should just PM me the no shirt pics. No strikes. Ladies, I'm here to help.

What did you type? I couldn't concentrate from staring at those magnificent skinny jeans! :bigsmile:

I think everybody might get distracted staring at your profile pic Rainman...

Wet shirt, after I get my nipples pierced....I don't PM some random dude, you must have had prior pervy banter with me....ROFL skinny jeans!!!

I think you have your *kitten* crossed...
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options

What are you on about?
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I go into a thread and realize its been started by a dude who is on his 15th incarnation but cannot seen to change his profile pic to stop giving it away with the pink bathroom.
    Dannylives! Again, and again, and again!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options

What are you on about?

I'm just messing around... She quoted me, but was talking about you...I actually was calling us both DB's there.
  • Jonesie86
    Options

What are you on about?

Yes ^^^^ that? I always keep my douche bags in perfect order, thanks :)
  • illuminaughty576
    Options
    i have body only shots :(
    one pic means that's the ony one they look attractive in
    ;o
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I'm sure this makes the creeping pretty difficult for you. Sorry bro.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    lol... I wonder that also. I have the max photos and none of them are boobs and butt either.....
  • Jonesie86
    Options
    I'm sure this makes the creeping pretty difficult for you. Sorry bro.

Bahahahahaha! That just happened....nice..
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options

Wet shirt or no shirt?

Hey... i just had to ask.. why the heck do you have to have ur boobs pierced just for a wet shirt... there is nothing wrong with just having them pierced for urself.! lol
  • shella_bella
    Options
    I have come to the conclusion that you're all a bunch of horny freaks. That is all.
    :drinker:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
  • JustMireMe
    Options
    I hate it when they only have breast shots.. I mean WTH, you are more than just a pair of boobs. You're an intelligent human being, have some dignity.

White Knight/10