Replies

• LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I live in CT and this sucks @$$.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    How horrible. Those poor children, teachers, staff and their families.

Those shooters are pieces of ****.
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sad sad day for those affected.
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My son is around the same age. This just makes me sick to my stomach. Thoughts are with the victims families.
  • Jamdrgn
    Jamdrgn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I pray for these children, and thier family. The horror and trauma these babies must have gone through. I DO NOT promote suicide. If you feel things are bad please try and get help.

What gets to me is if the shooter doesn't feel that they can be helped or can't take it anymore then why not just kill themselves. Why truamatize people especially kids and put everyone thorough their hell? Why take all those innocent people with them?
  • DorisInTheDena
    DorisInTheDena Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sitting in my classroom and so thankful for the safety of my students today. My heart is broken for this school and these poor, innocent children. May God help them to forget the horror they have seen today. May God comfort the families of those lost to this terrible tragedy. Very sad day for America. :frown:
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    This is so sad and horrific. I want to go get my baby from school right now and hug her so tight.
    Feeling the same...
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    this makes my heart hurt.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Of all the tragedies that have taken place in my lifetime, I think this one has affeced me the most. I can't stop crying. I want to quit my job and pick my kids up from school and pack up my house and go live some secluded life where they can never be hurt.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    up to 27 now. sad

The world has gone effin insane!

No, just the USA.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    up to 27 now. sad

No, just the USA.

Seriously?
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to all those families and children. This is why I'm considering homeschooling for my little ones. Its sad to see that people are cowards and have to take it out on everyone else. Smh:frown:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    up to 27 now. sad

No, just the USA.

:angry: :noway: :grumble: :explode:
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Possibly the saddest, sickest thing in the world. 18 Children reorted dead so far... who could ever think to even harm a child? :(
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    There are now words to describe this awful situation, my heart goes out to that community. we won't know the full impact of this for a few days.

I really hope there are no copy cats, or crazies that try to one-up this tragedy with more violence
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    up to 27 now. sad

No, just the USA.

I hope that was a (bad) joke.

Otherwise, I want to hear more about this bubble in which you live.
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    So many conflicting stories right now....just gonna wait till tonight when they have everything wrapped up.

I saw this when it broke open and it was 2 injured in the hospital, hour later it was 2 dead, hour later is was 20 dead 10 of which are kids...now 40 minutes later its 27 dead.

They said it was a high school kid, now they are saying a father of one of the students....meh...I'll wait to find out more later.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    up to 27 now. sad

No, just the USA.

Not the time to start this kind of stuff... children were just shot and killed. Who cares where? It's still a terrible atrocity.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so sad. Reading the OP made me wanna cry. My prayers goes to the town and familes and anyone else effected by this awful tragedy
This discussion has been closed.