Close to 20' dead in Connecticut school shooting,

Options

Replies

• katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I just want say f**k work and go get my kids right now...

I hope the shooter rots for all eternity in the deepest, darkest pit of hell.

this. exactly. also afraid that it's going to get worse over the next week... can't wait for December 22.

those poor families.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    up to 27 now. sad

The world has gone effin insane!

No, just the USA.

I hope that was a (bad) joke.

Otherwise, I want to hear more about this bubble in which you live.

Seriously, this isn't about whose Country is better, Just drop it. We don't need this to turn into an argument. Please.
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Multiple shooters , WTF
    They are saying there were 2 other guys found hiding at the school and/or 1 in the woods.
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    really this is not the way to show your children how to handle issues (yes this is not news for all of you reading this) but really mostly kindagarden kids shot in this horrible act. what the hell! i'm so happy that my preschooler is right here with her toddler brother! my heart goes out to all of the families, the babies and staff that where injured and murdered!! this **** has to totally stop!!!
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    Tragedies happen in all parts of the world. But those families and friends afftected by this are in my prayers. I had to stop watching the news because my 6 yr old is home from school today sick, he was asking what happened why I was crying. SO sad!!!! I didnt want him to see this and have that fear.
  • swarovski75
    swarovski75 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    up to 27 now. sad

No, just the USA.

Seriously? This **** happens everywhere, even up here in 'passivist" Canada where we supposedly hate guns and all sleep with our doors unlocked. Google the Montreal Massacre or the Taber school shooting or even the shooting at the Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto last year. No place is immune to senseless violence.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    up to 27 now. sad

No, just the USA.

Not the time to start this kind of stuff... children were just shot and killed. Who cares where? It's still a terrible atrocity.

agreed.

and if this guy thinks its just the USA where these atrocities happen, he has a terrible lack of knowledge about the rest of the world....

But the fact that horrible things happen elsewhere doesn't take away how horrible this is. And it doesn't take away how it affects those of us who live here and feel personally connected to it by virtue of our time spent in the region, or our relatives who live there, or whatnot.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    This is so sad. My heart goes out to these children and their famalies. I read that they were told to close their eyes when they walked by the office where some of the shootings happened. Having an issue with the principal and going on a shooting spree and killing other adults and children is just nuts. He obviously had a plan because he was wearing a bulletproof vest and had 4 guns from an article I read on wnem.com. 24-year-old male.
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    I can't understand harming any of them but damn....why the kids, hell they were still babies!! Kindergarten!!! Too bad they shot him, should have toured his *kitten* first and made him die a slow painful death
  • swarovski75
    swarovski75 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    up to 27 now. sad

No, just the USA.

Seriously? This **** happens everywhere, even up here in 'passivist" Canada where we supposedly hate guns and all sleep with our doors unlocked. Google the Montreal Massacre or the Taber school shooting or even the shooting at the Eaton Centre in downtown Toronto last year. No place is immune to senseless violence.

Oh wait, I just noticed you're also Canadian. So you already know better.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I am at a loss for words. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to the family members and everyone affected by this horrible tragedy. I don't understand why anyone would want to take a child's life or anyone's life. I am so saddened by this.
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I dont have children but I cant quit thinking about the parents of these little innocent babies having to go home and open the wrapped present under the Christmas Tree...

this is so heartbreakingly sad, my heart goes out to all
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My heart is just breaking over this. Violence like this is so senseless and accomplishes nothing.

So, so sad.
  • Sharnea
    Options
    So very devastating. I can't fathom this situation. My daughter is a 1st grader, and I couldn't imagine. My prayers are with these families, and the family of the shooter.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Oh, this is just horrible. My prayers and thoughts to all. I am just heartsick. AGAIN
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I can't fathom what those parents, and that whole community, must be feeling right now. Tragic, and needless.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Absolutely heartbreaking. My first thought was to pick up my son from school, too. If he didn't have final exams next week, I probably would be on the way to get him.

My thoughts and prayers are with those families who suffered losses.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    my heart is so heavy about this. I couldn't imagine.... :( my prayers go out to those families, those students, teachers..everyone
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Seriously considering leaving work to go grab my boys. They are that age. I am sick to my stomach.

FTW.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    so said, i heard it on the radio this morning. i live not too far from there in ny, so scary that something like that could happen in an elementary school :[
This discussion has been closed.