Those nutty Mayans...

Options

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Seeing how the world ends Dec.21st is it okay if I binge eat everything insight or will I have to stay in shape to fight the Zombies? Debating whether to pig out or go Zombie hunting. Always wanted a zombie head to mount on the wall.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I thought a "nutty Mayan" was a cookie :(
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    The 21st is the day of my office Christmas party... and there will be no alcohol served...

DAMN YOU MAYANS!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should go Mayan hunting instead of zombie hunting...Decisions, decisions...
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    Hey, 12/21/12 is my 24th birthday. Hopefully it will be a good one and people will buy me all kind of awesome gifts and be nice to me since the world is ending. :bigsmile:
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Actually, it IS the end of the World.
    The Dolphins won a game
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    mmm I wish. perhaps we should come up with a recipe!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Matthew 24:36:
    “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I don't have time for a lengthy response. I've got to get out and buy a helmet.
    Think that'll help?
    Mine's made out of tinfoil, stylish and functional.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Matthew 24:36:
    “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

Hence, why we are making fun of the OP's co-worker.
  • a_better_me_for_me
    Options
    Seeing how the world ends Dec.21st is it okay if I binge eat everything insight or will I have to stay in shape to fight the Zombies? Debating whether to pig out or go Zombie hunting. Always wanted a zombie head to mount on the wall.

Lets hunt some zombies!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    mmm I wish. perhaps we should come up with a recipe!

Chocolate should be involved! That's a Mayan thing, right?!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i am very disappointed in the lack of whackos talking about this. i would have thought the hype would have been much higher.

but i guess we just had a couple end of the world scares with that insane preacher (harold Camping?) maybe we are immune now.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    "Get Fit or Die Mayan"

^ want as tshirt kthanks

keep trying to get all the people who are closest to me together on Friday, just because. Unfortunately that is the day everyone is leaving town for xmas

scrunchface
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Seriously why did they have to start this mess.

Kreepy Kristen the co-worker has been IM'ing me all morning about being afraid to fly "the day the world is ending" She's not kidding, sadly.

and, as I said on another thread of the same nature... if the world turns into a firey ball of lava, an airplane is probably the safest place to be..... at least until it runs out of fuel

EXACTLY!! Didn't Kreepy Kristin see the film 2012? :laugh:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Are you a Walking Dead fan? Are you anxious and can't wait for the show to return in February? Now you don't have to!!! Today is 12/17/12 and in 5 days, you can live in the world of "The Walking Dead". Brought to you and presented by Umbrella Corp and AMC., "The Walking Dead - The Live Experience" . That's right, you can experience the Zombie Apocalypse right from the comfort of your own front yard! For the adrenaline junkie you can venture out and be chased by or fight off zombie hordes. It is the ultimate "Flight or Fight Experience". But if you act now, Umbrella Corp will deliver a hoard right to you front yard. Why venture out to fight off zombie hoards when you can do it from the comfort of you own home. As an extra bonus, if you order now, you will also receive the Gerber Apocalyptic Knife Set seen and used on the show. So what are you waiting for? Stock up on weapons, supplies and begin that cardio training today!! Because we all know, you are going to need it....
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Hey, 12/21/12 is my 24th birthday. Hopefully it will be a good one and people will buy me all kind of awesome gifts and be nice to me since the world is ending. :bigsmile:

What size are you? I'll send you something nice. :)
  • CarlaMichelle
    CarlaMichelle Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    marty_mcfly_2015.jpg?w=490&h=350
    THIS!!! I think the Mayan's just got tired of etching the stone
  • fatboymax
    Options
    I made an appointment for a vasectomy in January... i watched the movie 2012 and thought i could get away without anyone messing with my junk.... damn you john cusack!