How to Track Weight Watchers Points on MFP!!

Options

Replies

• cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    This is so helpful for if I ever want to get back on WW. Thanks for this
  • shariweber
    shariweber Posts: 32
    Options
    bumping for later
  • RoseAsRose
    RoseAsRose Posts: 39
    Options
    bump
  • fitbot6313
    fitbot6313 Posts: 11
    Options
    :heart: :flowerforyou: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
  • courtwidz
    courtwidz Posts: 7
    Options
    50 calories of chocolate are not equal to 50 calories of broccoli. That is why just counting calories isnt a great idea, but itself, IMO. WW P+ is about WHAT you eat... just a different perspective!
  • courtwidz
    Options
    I am using Chrome (should work) and have added the script. I can now see the Points column in my tracker but... its blank :( Any tips are greatly appreciated!! I did change the script to say TRUE and previously discussed. Thanks in advance
  • courtwidz
    Options
    I agree, I think I love CM9178... works like a charm once I arranged the cal, carb, fat fib and protein in order. I wonder if I can get this to work on my ipad?

How did you get the cal, carb, fat fib and protein in that order? Im having a hard time with that!!
  • fitbot6313
    fitbot6313 Posts: 11
    Options
    I agree, I think I love CM9178... works like a charm once I arranged the cal, carb, fat fib and protein in order. I wonder if I can get this to work on my ipad?

How did you get the cal, carb, fat fib and protein in that order? Im having a hard time with that!!
    Click on Food tab above, then settings. There is a section called Nutrients Tracked, you can arrange them there.
  • courtwidz
    Options

Click on Food tab above, then settings. There is a section called Nutrients Tracked, you can arrange them there.

AWESOME! Thanks!!!
  • yazziem
    yazziem Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    bump
  • wat75
    wat75 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I have followed all instructions for the script and have edited it and saved it, what do I do next, do I have to somehow install it to make it work in MFP? Thanks
  • SUSANBEST63
    Options
    I need some techie help please..... I can't install grease monkey because it says it's not compatible with Firefox 21.0 - I installed Firefox on my Android. Does anyone know how to get past this?
  • SUSANBEST63
    Options
    I just found out that Firefox/Greasemonkey doesn't work for Android - do us Android users have any other option to track on our phones?
  • bamamamax3
    Options
    bump
  • densa56
    densa56 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Marking a spot so I can come back to this.:smile:
  • wilsjay
    wilsjay Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have/had this working on all my pc's using chrome browser and tampermonkey, but for some reason it has stopped working today... I can see in tampermonkey the script appears to be enabled and is running, but pp column no longer showing up. Was wondering if anyone else has this issue and\or got it working again? I tried re-installing script and flushing cache, but no luck...
  • courtwidz
    Options
    I am having the same issue!!
  • wilsjay
    Options
    FYI- I have since installed Firefox and the same script is working there. Not sure if the issue is in Chrome or TamperMonkey... Looks like TamperMonkey is still loading the script when I got to the page, just no points column showing up...

I have also reported as a bug with TamperMonkey. If I get a response I will update here.
  • wilsjay
    Options
    For those experiencing this issue in Chrome, here is how to get it to work:
    Just add this to the top of the script file:
    (function () {

and then this to the very bottom of the script:
    })();

FYI- Here is the bug I filed with Tampermonkey: http://forum.tampermonkey.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=623&p=2518#p2518
  • courtwidz
    Options
    AWESOME! Thanks a bunch! I am not a techy person by any means!! Im super excited, yup, BIG dork! Thanks again!!!
    For those experiencing this issue in Chrome, here is how to get it to work:
    Just add this to the top of the script file:
    (function () {

and then this to the very bottom of the script:
    })();

FYI- Here is the bug I filed with Tampermonkey: http://forum.tampermonkey.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=623&p=2518#p2518