Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• EyeOTSEyeOTS Member Posts: 322 Member Member Posts: 322 Member
    dqfyk4toxcpd.jpg
    Greek scramble
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 6,190 Member Member Posts: 6,190 Member
    Leftover corn tortillas become less pliable on day 2. These were brushed with oil and air fried to make tostadas.
    of88g0k8j39e.jpg
  • Safari_Gal_Safari_Gal_ Member, Premium Posts: 1,408 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,408 Member
    Simple salad. I tried to make it pretty instead of just dumping it all in, but I'm not particularly good with aesthetics.
    x56qhu8oad89.jpg

Beautiful dish!
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Member Posts: 1,702 Member Member Posts: 1,702 Member
    Simple salad. I tried to make it pretty instead of just dumping it all in, but I'm not particularly good with aesthetics.
    x56qhu8oad89.jpg

That looks really great and it’s such a good tactic. If your plate looks ‘special’ you’re enhancing your eating experience which is a fantastic tool in any weight loss arsenal. For me that’s important, if I’m pleased with how my food looks I feel more satisfied 😊
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 322 Member Member Posts: 322 Member
    eeukupeafumv.jpeg

Chicken piccata and roasted zucchini. Even the toddler ate the zucchini, once it was cut small and dipped in ketchup :D
  • Safari_Gal_Safari_Gal_ Member, Premium Posts: 1,408 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,408 Member
    x56qhu8oad89.jpg

That looks really great and it’s such a good tactic. If your plate looks ‘special’ you’re enhancing your eating experience which is a fantastic tool in any weight loss arsenal. For me that’s important, if I’m pleased with how my food looks I feel more satisfied 😊

@BarbaraHelen2013 - agree!!
  • LazyBlondeChefLazyBlondeChef Member, Premium Posts: 1,134 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,134 Member
    Kelp noodles w/pesto, langostino & kumato cherry tomatoes. Side of sautéed spinach. Warming up the kelp noodles makes them soft like angel hair pasta. Otherwise they're crunchy which is fine in a salad.

84j3qmflmuzg.jpeg

edited September 16
  • LazyBlondeChefLazyBlondeChef Member, Premium Posts: 1,134 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,134 Member
    Oven baked chicken drumsticks & potatoes, cherry tomatoes and coleslaw. Although I used my normal shake & bake for the chicken I would say my herb/spice choices resulted in an unattractive result though the flavor was still good. For the slaw I used Primal Kitchen garlic aioli mayo with a bit of apple cider vinegar to to thin it. I wasn't sure how it would be with the garlic but it ended up being fine. Usually I use the Primal Kitchen chili lime mayo which gives it a slightly spicy taste that we like.

1gi5pb45gloj.jpeg
    edited September 17