Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Last dinner in Paris was steak frites with bearnaise at a brasserie. Sauteed garnish of veg hidden under the steak.
    v8xr2wiuqfqm.jpeg
    Meat sauce over spaghetti, sautéed asparagus and bacon Caesar salad (from a kit). I usually use wild boar for my meat sauce unless I'm doing a bolognese or similar but the store was out of it so I got venison instead. Last time I had that was probably 25 years or more ago. For the sauce I used the venison, pancetta, onion, fresh rosemary, dried oregano and red wine (a blend of mostly cab). It tasted different but was still good.

an6y4fn8bag1.jpeg

Ahhh @acpgee -/ I hope you had a fabulous gastronomy trip! My grandmother made frites like that!

@LazyBlondeChef - that venison looks great!! I’m off to the butcher today!

Happy Monday foodie friends! 😉
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,749 Member
    Options
    Last meal in Paris. Salade de chèvre chaud.
    ugbdcqwzxzol.jpeg
  • LisaStapleton83
    LisaStapleton83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    k1p0x3av6tpt.jpeg

Roast chicken, spinach salad and giant cous cous with vegetables and dried apricots
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    cmdsa70xctgt.jpeg
    Some of my favorites: chicken (thigh) Alfredo, salad, green beans, strawberries.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @LisaStapleton83 your little baked potato made me laugh. The meal looks fantastic though.
  • LisaStapleton83
    LisaStapleton83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @LisaStapleton83 your little baked potato made me laugh. The meal loos fantastic though.

It was all I could afford calorie wise 🤣🤣
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti with shrimp and pesto plus a bit of rough cut fresh basil. Chopped salad. I was intending to sauté the shrimp and make some quinoa but my partner requested the pasta/pesto combo so I went along with it.

bv1gid763bk7.jpeg