What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Made banana chocolate chip protein muffins this morning, delicious!
    Protein baked goods always tend to turn out dry and crumbly the next day - And they often stick like hell to the paper. How did these fair? And if any good, I'd love the recipe please :)

ladyjh578 - You've been asked already - Please do not quote the pictures again. Also, don't ask for every recipe on the board. It's obnoxious as hell.

sussexgirluk - You have to resize it in photobucket. Usually 600x336 or so should work just fine. Save as original and it should fix the problem.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    wow everything looks delish!
  • nolachick
    Options
    The most boss breakfast omelet of all time...
    Roasted veg, nutritional yeast, and loads of sriracha and spinach. Topped with pico, as with everything in this house...
    IMG_20130315_073847_zps2ff19868.jpg

yummm. seriously if anyone would like to have a dinner party, i'm down lol. I'll bring the drinks haha
  • nolachick
    Options
    Chocolate almond strusel

IMG_20130322_125939.jpg

Chocolate banana pancakes

IMG_20130322_191441.jpg

These look and sound AMAZING. Care to share the recipes??

no way these are healthy!!!???
  • eskiadas
    eskiadas Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Bump...Loving ALL the yummy meals
  • Innerbeauty31
    Innerbeauty31 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Chocolate almond strusel

IMG_20130322_125939.jpg

IMG_20130322_191441.jpg

Agreed. Looks like nothing I'd want to add to my food plan - my sugars would skyrocket. Very unhealthy.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Agreed. Looks like nothing I'd want to add to my food plan - my sugars would skyrocket. Very unhealthy.

@IB31. Disagree!! :smile: Perfect for my eating plan - lucky me. @Nolachick. Not all members on MFP are trying to lose weight. MFP is a fitness site. He is on his bulking phase.:smile: If it fits into your calories target per day, why not? Carry on good food loggers .....!!
  • Innerbeauty31
    Innerbeauty31 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

@IB31. Disagree!! :smile: Perfect for my eating plan - lucky me. @Nolachick. Not all members on MFP are trying to lose weight. MFP is a fitness site. He is on his bulking phase.:smile: If it fits into your calories target per day, why not? Carry on good food loggers .....!!

Agreed - sorry I was quick to condemn. It's true - we are all on different journeys... I'll be more mindful of that. Thanks.
  • LinFlemmer331
    LinFlemmer331 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Looks yummy!
  • BeastlyOmnivore
    Options
    I would post my food I make, but when I cook it I get hungry and eated it first. :(
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Chocolate almond strusel

That is unfortunate, I suppose I care too much about my taste buds to eat all the yummy, healthy foods you eat likelike fat free sour cream and egg whites (where's the yolk? Contains the majority of the nutrients btw). I'll just have to live with the consequences I suppose, maybe a cleanse or something to get rid of all those sugar toxins

The recipe was based off this, if I were to modify it a bit next time, I might fold in some whipped egg whites to make the pancakes fluffier

http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Whole-Grain-Chocolate-Banana-Pancakes
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    That is unfortunate, I suppose I care too much about my taste buds to eat all the yummy, healthy foods you eat likelike fat free sour cream and egg whites (where's the yolk? Contains the majority of the nutrients btw). I'll just have to live with the consequences I suppose, maybe a cleanse or something to get rid of all those sugar toxins

I lol'd.

And yea, - where IS the yolk?

8463516893_95819419fc.jpg

Nachos. Obligatory, oh-so marvellous nachos. I'll have them again tonight I think, except with chicken mince.
    8533615948_cf99c80384.jpg

Trying a new brand "Cytosport Vanilla Whey" with mixed berries and coconut water. Pretty damn good, actually.
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Chocolate almond strusel

The recipe was based off this, if I were to modify it a bit next time, I might fold in some whipped egg whites to make the pancakes fluffier

Now now, don't be sour! You get those comments all the time. I agree with you, but let the others who still have weight to lose eat their low cal meals while we eat our carbs and beer :D
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    This week's meals:

Breakfast: Oatmeal and banana or cheerios and banana

gQZf5Fkl.jpg
    GEi23ONl.jpg

Lunches:

Corner bakery's Asian wonton salad and veggie lentil soup
    8eYS864l.jpg

Cosi's adobo chicken bowl with avacado and a side of flatbread
    OFzFufHl.jpg

Dinners:

Salmon, sweet potato, zucchini and yellow squash
    popY3kVl.jpg

Spaghetti squash with peppers and tuna on top
    pMNodecl.jpg
  • chrisjathompson
    chrisjathompson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    c9ebf9c3-1dac-4602-9863-9749d6a9fd81_zps5e3d7884.jpg

Per Serving:
    Cal 141
    Carb 10
    Fat 5
    Protein 12
    Potass 61
    Sodium 519
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options

I lol'd.

And yea, - where IS the yolk?
    It's in my omelette - SUCKAS! :laugh:
    Now now, don't be sour! You get those comments all the time. I agree with you, but let the others who still have weight to lose eat their low cal meals while we eat our carbs and beer :D
    You come near my carbs and beer and you'll be sorry... :devil:
  • erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    Options
    No rice, no seaweed sushi!
    Cucumber, avocado, salmon and tuna!
    Read about my night out here: http://pinkspantry.blogspot.ca/2013/03/sushi-with-girls.html

P1080104.JPG

That looks FAB OMG.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options

Eff that! 114lbs down and not one OUNCE of that foul tasting fat free crap. People need to drag themselves out of the 80's and get over their obsession with evil fat (and out of the 90's with their obsession with evil carbs).

ETA: Oh, and those unloved and neglected yolks are welcome here. I'll just add them to my meals!
    Today's nom was homemade banana fritters dusted with powdered sugar.

8584682518_51cf26a390.jpg
    bananaa fritter by KrissyBurjan, on Flickr
  • Feelnpurdy
    Feelnpurdy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    ramen with pot stickers, asian bbq pork, green onions, and bamboo shoots
    17bb5c.jpg