What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    M0HsgdD.jpg

It might look like soggy sponge but is delicious, flourless hazelnut cake :3

Woah, resizing.
  • staceytrlbrell
    Options
    Oh my lordy i would love the recipes to all of those things!!! pretty please lol =)
  • staceytrlbrell
    Options
    Oh my lordy i would love the recipes to all of those things!!! pretty please lol =)

Oopsies i was ment to quote that to another post lol
  • staceytrlbrell
    Options
    Some recent eats, my first attempt at all of these recipes:

1) Raspberry Protein Fluff

It was awesome and ridiculously filling. I couldn't even eat half in one sitting and I was starving.

2) Peanut butter swirl protein brownies

78 calories per serve and very very delicious.

3) Cauliflower pizza crust

This one was so good I forgot to take a shot after I added toppings and baked. I ate it very quickly. The macros were incredible! My new favourite way to have pizza.

• ncrissey460
    ncrissey460 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bump for later!
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    New recipes I've done tonight. Haven't put them into MFP yet so not sure of the macros, but my estimates puts this meal at under 400 calories. Unintentionally all vegan, too: homemade tofu and ****aake gyoza with "General Tso's Chicken" - made with faux chicken and eggplant.

0D866AA4-13EF-48F2-BA16-E39E1A677A9B-7781-0000041F09F0B74C.jpg
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Some recent eats, my first attempt at all of these recipes:

1) Raspberry Protein Fluff

It was awesome and ridiculously filling. I couldn't even eat half in one sitting and I was starving.

2) Peanut butter swirl protein brownies

78 calories per serve and very very delicious.

3) Cauliflower pizza crust

This one was so good I forgot to take a shot after I added toppings and baked. I ate it very quickly. The macros were incredible! My new favourite way to have pizza.

The recipes have already been posted in this thread - page 2 or 3.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    ^^ :noway:
    Some days I wish this were a closed group... FFS people.

That said, that hazelnut cake looks incredible. Not soggy at all! Nice job!!
  • adopt321
    adopt321 Posts: 111
    Options
    Where the recipes with ingredients, cook time, etc????? Some of these look so good!
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Made this for my wife on her birthday: pork schnitzel, perogies, red cabbage and sauerkraut.

so Polish :D

German, actually, but delicious all the same!
  • dwnrss
    dwnrss Posts: 5
    Options
    dry pan-fried, crispy skinned salmon with lemon herb seasoning, spicy oven baked sweet potato fries, asparagus and baby spinach with a little vinegar and seasoning. devoured this; so yummy.

Your oven baked sweet potato fries look amazing! I still cannot get my crispy. They are always a soggy fry. :laugh:
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    dry pan-fried, crispy skinned salmon with lemon herb seasoning, spicy oven baked sweet potato fries, asparagus and baby spinach with a little vinegar and seasoning. devoured this; so yummy.

Your oven baked sweet potato fries look amazing! I still cannot get my crispy. They are always a soggy fry. :laugh:

haha same here!! I found this thread earlier - might by useful!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/535988-how-do-you-make-sweet-potato-fries
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    pretty simple. Ham, Egg, breakfast sandwich on wheat toast with mayo. 495 Kcals.

breakfastsandwich495Kcals.jpg

I am loving this thread, definitely is inspiring me to cook more often.
  • dwnrss
    dwnrss Posts: 5
    Options

haha same here!! I found this thread earlier - might by useful!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/535988-how-do-you-make-sweet-potato-fries

Thanks! I'm making some tonight. :smile:
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    tuna/jalapeno/broccoli stuffed peppers

Oooh, I love the idea of a pepper as a tuna-salad vessel instead of bread! Changing my plans for tomorrow's tuna-melt lunch! :D
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Where the recipes with ingredients, cook time, etc????? Some of these look so good!
    This is not a "what do my recipes look like " thread. If you want a specific recipe, ask. Otherwise, just gawk at the food like the rest of us. There are quite a few recipes posted throughout the thread...
  • garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This is by far my most favorite thread of all I have seen since I joined MFP. Please keep doing them!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Bagel sandwich with pan fried, thick cut mortadella, a parmesan omelet and roasted red peppers

IMG_20130321_184059.jpg
    IMG_20130321_184241.jpg
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Pork tenderloin seared and oven roasted with polish mustard and sriracha, roasted squash, broccoli, and peas + mushrooms.
    IMG_20130321_182729_zps2a974577.jpg
  • jilly1130
    jilly1130 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bump