What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Melizabeth84
    Melizabeth84 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    recipe and nutritional values?
    First time posting here.

Quinoa cookies. 65 kcal/serving, and they are obviously full of love :heart:

P1040171.jpg
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    First time posting here.

Recipes have been given for both the items you are interested in, just scroll back through the thread.

Also, please don't quote the images in this thread.
  • guitarahero
    guitarahero Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    2i09kif.jpg

Peri Peri chicken tenderloins, avocado, pineapple, beetroot, mango and lettuce with fresh squeezed lime juice.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Tonights Dinner:

Shepards Pie with Cauliflour Mashed. OMG YUM!! Will deff be making this agian. :love:

What a great idea! I had shepherd's pie tonight for dinner with regular mash, but I'll have to try it with cauliflower next time.

Second that! such a good way to cut back on cals and carbs! thanks for posting!

Another idea: go half mashed and have pureed butternut squash - delicious and pretty!!! (It's what's on the shepherd's pie I'm having for dinner tonight!)
  • kitsiekitty
    kitsiekitty Posts: 166
    Options
    EvwnltUgqp7z3MdzZq0cydNKm6XK5yMktvi8x5E_oWI?size=1024x768

dinner from last night! i wanted to eat rice so bad but settled for 7 pork dumplings. ):
  • eylia
    eylia Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    8574734076_9c81d86dcc.jpg
    dinner at a friends, baked lemon chicken, roast potato, sweet potato and carrot, fresh asparagus and lemon gravy.

8573639831_722d1a9470.jpg
    breakfast, 1/4 of a kransky sausage, dry fried. asparagus and grape tomatoes in garlic and avo.

8573639199_6abdc48e02.jpg
    dinner. chicken marinated in chilli, soy and ginger w/ vegetable stirfry; broccoli, bean sprouts, baby corn, zucchini, shiitake mushrooms, pak choy, and onion, with about a 1/4 cup of buckwheat soba mixed through.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Peri Peri chicken tenderloins, avocado, pineapple, beetroot, mango and lettuce with fresh squeezed lime juice.
    This is a great combination - mango and peri peri chicken sounds awesome. The avocado is a bonus addition too :) Did you post a recipe link for the chicken, by any chance?
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Sneak peek of tomorrow's delicious lunch! Soy-maple baked tempeh over brown rice, stir fried broccoli and carrots.
    My work lunches are the bomb, but this makes me want to lucheon with you....

Well, how far are you from Philadelphia? :)
  • guitarahero
    guitarahero Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is a great combination - mango and peri peri chicken sounds awesome. The avocado is a bonus addition too :) Did you post a recipe link for the chicken, by any chance?

Unfortunately I was slack/exhausted from the gym so all I did was add a couple of tablespoons of Nandos peri peri marinade.
    The rest was just chucked on the plate in whatever quantity was in the fridge.
    I didn't know what it'd be like with the mango but yup, great combination, it was amazing!
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    0f11f8fe910911e2b9ed22000a1f8cd8_7.jpg

My dinner last night. Took a picture of it & placed it on my Instagram since it was so pretty haha.
    Teriyaki Stir Fried Pork with Broccoli.
  • DLSlim
    DLSlim Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Made this for my wife on her birthday: pork schnitzel, perogies, red cabbage and sauerkraut.

Dinner.jpg
  • Melizabeth84
    Options
    Do you have the Recipe? nutritional values :)
    Tonights Dinner:

Shepards Pie with Cauliflour Mashed. OMG YUM!! Will deff be making this agian. :love:

0115_zps3e823e28.jpg

0152_zps102c0b9c.jpg

014_zpsae0c027d.jpg
  • Melizabeth84
    Options
    I made this the other day.... Did yours fall apart (I couldn't eat it like pizza I had to eat it with a fork or it crumbled lol)
    Recipes?? nutritional values?
    Some recent eats, my first attempt at all of these recipes:

1) Raspberry Protein Fluff
    CE8A4A81-1CF8-42BD-A33E-A135546D0E23-3560-000001D183981C77.jpg

2F737E02-7A79-4766-A79D-7441068FCCA5-6407-0000035DEC981981.jpg

It was awesome and ridiculously filling. I couldn't even eat half in one sitting and I was starving.

2) Peanut butter swirl protein brownies

80F85FAA-84BF-410C-AAB1-FCC87D234F2F-6407-0000035DBA5BCF32.jpg

37c89189-ab93-4e70-ae50-98e71dbcfded.jpg

78 calories per serve and very very delicious.

3) Cauliflower pizza crust

AFCAACFF-33E2-436F-AFE6-0367D34B22BE-6407-0000035DD5261837.jpg

This one was so good I forgot to take a shot after I added toppings and baked. I ate it very quickly. The macros were incredible! My new favourite way to have pizza.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I made this the other day.... Did yours fall apart (I couldn't eat it like pizza I had to eat it with a fork or it crumbled lol)

Seriously though, please stop pic quoting. Remove the images and image tags from your messages.
  • Melizabeth84
    Options
    I haven't been able to pin point them. do you know where they are located?
    First time posting here.

Recipes have been given for both the items you are interested in, just scroll back through the thread.

• DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    2gy6edl.jpg

Lunch today from the Mediterranean joint by my job. Five bucks...can't beat it! Baked Catfish in herbs/seasonings, basmati rice, salad, and pita
  • amandatredway3
    amandatredway3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    my dinner last night... terkiyaku salmon, roasted broccoli and corn on the cob (448 calories)
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Sneak peek of tomorrow's delicious lunch! Soy-maple baked tempeh over brown rice, stir fried broccoli and carrots.
    My work lunches are the bomb, but this makes me want to lucheon with you....

Well, how far are you from Philadelphia? :)
    Ahhh right now? Pretty far. Not as far as NZ though... Hers are the bomb too. Next time I'm in the philly area I'll give you a shout and we'll do lunch - on you! :laugh:

And srsly - that woman's trollin' is ridiculous. GTFO.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to pin point them. do you know where they are located?
    First time posting here.

The recipes for the fluff, the brownies and the pizza crust are on page two of this thread.

Please stop quoting the pictures. It fills the feed up with the same images over and over.