What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• bjdw_1977
    bjdw_1977 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    h2p5bet63th6.jpg
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    s13tzciskarr.jpg
    7e37od3v6du5.jpg

Breakfast - boiled egg on toast.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,622 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    acpgee wrote: »
    Lamb rendang, Indonesian tomato salad, Japanese cucumber and sesame salad, rice.

I gotta ask... you eat a lot of lamb dishes. Why? Is it the cost for the meat there in the UK or? Lamb where I am is one of the most expensive cuts of meat around for some reason. It almost rivals the very good cuts of beef.

The hubby loves braised red meat such as curries and stews and I don't really care for it. Lamb is a good compromise because the texture is slippery rather than stringy when braised so I don't mind the texture.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Tuna Salad in avocado boats on a bed of spinach and cherry tomatoes approx 460 calories
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    My meal prep for this past week. Breakfast: Sweet potato and turkey breakfast casserole and fruit. Lunch/dinner: Cobb Salad, Kung Pao chicken with rice, Spicy chicken with sweet potatoes and broccolini.

smrinbvxgoui.jpg

• martaindale
    Options
    JL2513 wrote: »
    I won a cake! Customized to my liking :) Coconut cake, graham cracker crunch, matcha pastry cream, matcha buttercream. I also have a 10 AM workout (with lots of burpees) tomorrow.
    rga8ignbmrjh.jpg

That combo sounds so good!!
  • martaindale
    Options
    ElC_76 wrote: »

Wow!.. well organised. I have trouble with keeping it from going off for that long.

Really? I do mine for 6 days a week at a time. Haven't had anything spoil. Fresh ingredients and good containers!
  • acpgee
    Options
    Bagna cauda. I love hot dips for raw veg.
    yvnyhg7ljgtm.jpg

• kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I made ginger miso tofu and pork stir fry. I put some bits of Korean pear in there to give a nice sweet crunchy note to the dish. Of course it has extra green onions. I love them so!

vpytwib2v51u.jpg
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Flatout, spinach, tomato. Avocado, red onions, pine nut hummus, boiled egg, cheese with Greek yogurt dressing. Approx 450 calories

8cxo6g6ql47w.jpeg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter banana scone, blueberry cornmeal loaf, lemon earl grey cookie. Glorified latte (sans espresso) with almond milk, maca, coconut oil and nut butter (cashew, almond, hazelnut).
    md9p4hl5kyq1.jpg
    syjn59izknxc.jpg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Cambodian beef lok lak with rice and khmer lime and pepper sauce.
    u572uba0blio.jpeg
  • MineralDaGreat
    MineralDaGreat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Are there any vegetarian meals recipe?
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Cool custard ice creams from a local chocolate shop. The Ecuador features peach mango fruit compote, spiced almond paste creme brulee and chocolate. The Trinidad has blackberry fruit confit, spiced marshmallow creme brulee and chocolate.
    Customized poke bowl with ahi tuna and coconut shrimp.
    Current ice cream stash I eat a little bit of each day.
    Vanilla cake/peppermint pastry cream/cookie crunch/cream cheese buttercream cake jar.
    19arvld3vc2t.jpg
    nclplivjkhsq.jpg
    dbc3x9kpg6fc.jpgdv2oglaksvzn.jpg
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Grilled trout, veggies and bruschetta was dinner. Man........ I love fish :)

I need to eat more fish. I love it, but it is so expensive for a single meal which also means I am terrified of messing it up.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Athijade wrote: »
    Grilled trout, veggies and bruschetta was dinner. Man........ I love fish :)

I need to eat more fish. I love it, but it is so expensive for a single meal which also means I am terrified of messing it up.

Fish expensive? One of the cheapest protein sources if you ask me. Buy frozen.

it's expensive here as well. even frozen.

prime roast, simple green beans, jello-ey thing, roll
    d2c8i8jc3izx.png
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    It's a personal tradition that I do red and green breakfast for Xmas. This year I'm getting a heard start on Xmas eve:

ownvi0e559hf.jpg
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    More red and green. Coffee cake this time.3weva743vfio.jpg