Last 10lbs Group - March Challenges

Options

Replies

• lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same this week too! Grrr....

Maybe you need to switch things up a bit like me...any ideas?

I think eating out at Chipotle ruined things for me. LOL :happy: I'm blaming it on my bad food choice this week! Plus, I did let myself become starving a few times. I'm going to increase my weight at the gym for weight training.

I did however fit into my True Religion Jeans! My husband bought them for me when I lost the weight after my first baby and they were snug when I wore them before my 2nd pregnancy. Now they are loose!! YEAH! He may have to buy me another pair! HA HA
  • ellipse22
    ellipse22 Posts: 137
    Options

I think eating out at Chipotle ruined things for me. LOL :happy: I'm blaming it on my bad food choice this week! Plus, I did let myself become starving a few times. I'm going to increase my weight at the gym for weight training.

I did however fit into my True Religion Jeans! My husband bought them for me when I lost the weight after my first baby and they were snug when I wore them before my 2nd pregnancy. Now they are loose!! YEAH! He may have to buy me another pair! HA HA

Cute!!
    Maybe you've been losing inches...which is a good thing too ;-)
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Down 1/2 pound, hopefully this time it will stick and not go back up again.

Week 3 of sit up challenge, going well, can definitely feel it in my abs, are sore!

Have a good weekend everyone!
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Checking in.. down 1 pound this week :smile: 7.8 pounds to go. It's been a crazy week and unfortunately I didn't get ANY exercise in. Why is it, when I'm really good plus working out, either I stay the same or lose less than a 1/2 pound but when I didn't exercise all week I lost a pound :huh: Strange.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Dom_m
    Dom_m Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Weighing in, and I think my plateau is broken. I thought the 2kg (4.5lb) I lost over 2 days was water weight since it coincided with a 20mile run and I put it back on the next day, but actually the first kg came off just before the run, and I lost it again today.

Well this is the first time I've gone below 80gk (176lb) and it happened just when my cumulative caloric deficit got to 616,000 (176*3500) so maybe its legit. I'll find out over the next couple of days if this is going to stay off or what. I hope it does stay off at least for a week, because I need to carbo-load in 10 days and that supposedly results in up to 2kg weight gain.

The inches are coming down anyway. Now lost a full 3 inches from the waist since mid January.
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Happy Monday All!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!
  • ellipse22
    Options
    I've just booked my appointment with the gym for Wednesday. I will get a tour and a 7 day free trial. SOOO EXCITED!!!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I've just booked my appointment with the gym for Wednesday. I will get a tour and a 7 day free trial. SOOO EXCITED!!!

Have a great time at the gym!! A whole week for trial - That's awesome! :love:
  • ellipse22
    Options

Have a great time at the gym!! A whole week for trial - That's awesome! :love:

Thank you!!!

Any suggestions on how I should start out?? I'm a little confused as to what it is I should be doing. I'm sure they will provide some info & insight but I cannot afford a personal trainer!!

TIA
  • princesspurple
    Options
    woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo! I came off of my plateau! I was 141.5 last week, and this week....139.5!
    So long 140s....I never want to see you again, until I decide to have another child anyway:)! Yippppppeeeee!:bigsmile:
  • ellipse22
    Options
    woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo! I came off of my plateau! I was 141.5 last week, and this week....139.5!
    So long 140s....I never want to see you again, until I decide to have another child anyway:)! Yippppppeeeee!:bigsmile:

AWESOME!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Thank you!!!

Any suggestions on how I should start out?? I'm a little confused as to what it is I should be doing. I'm sure they will provide some info & insight but I cannot afford a personal trainer!!

TIA
    [/quote]

Have you been following "stroutman81" 's blog? "The Myth detective" He is super helpful and has so many suggestions for weight loss, maintenance, diet, exercise. He is VERY wordy and informative and has an on-line consulting business but seems generous with his advice. He responds to people who respond to his blog and sounds like he might even answer e-mail. I love a mix of aerobic and weight/resistance. I try to do the things I could not do at home.
  • lvfunandfit
    Options

Cute!!

I haven't measure in a while!

That's awesome that you get a 7 day trial at the gym! What gym is it?
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Thank you!!!

TIA

Have you been following "stroutman81" 's blog? "The Myth detective" He is super helpful and has so many suggestions for weight loss, maintenance, diet, exercise. He is VERY wordy and informative and has an on-line consulting business but seems generous with his advice. He responds to people who respond to his blog and sounds like he might even answer e-mail. I love a mix of aerobic and weight/resistance. I try to do the things I could not do at home.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the info on the blog. I will take a look a bit later!
  • ellipse22
    Options

Cute!!

I'm in Ontario Canada so I'm not sure if you would know the name. It's the Athletic Club (24hours). Nothing down and $40/month with towel service, pool, women's only section, hot yoga & anti gravity yoga along with MANY other classes. A co-worker of mine is signed up there so I will have a work out buddy!!
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Morning all!!

Down 0.5lbs this week. I didn't expect a big loss since I've had a rough week! I've been under my calorie intake but not by much and my water intake has been AWFUL!!

I went to the gym last night but after a long tour etc. I didn't get to work out. I'll be going tonight to do some cardio...wish me luck LOL
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Altogether a pretty good week for exercise and water! The push-up thing.. not so good :grumble: I have figured out that I just don't like p/u's all that much!

Weighing in on Thursday since we leave for a weeklong trip tonight. So... I AM DOWN another 1/2 pound!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: CW 136.2

Those last 10 pounds migh leave me yet!

Ellipse, enjoy your gym week. Hope you get all revved up and find a good program for you. While they want to sell you that membership they can probably give you quite a few tips and instruction too!

Have a great week all!

:heart: HM
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day! Down from 156.6 last week to 155.2 today. I'm 0.2 lbs away from my goal!! Then to work on toning, toning, toning!!!:happy:
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day! Down from 156.6 last week to 155.2 today. I'm 0.2 lbs away from my goal!! Then to work on toning, toning, toning!!!:happy:

Congratulations!! :drinker: I can't wait until I get to my goal!
  • lvfunandfit
    Options

Cute!!

I'm in Ontario Canada so I'm not sure if you would know the name. It's the Athletic Club (24hours). Nothing down and $40/month with towel service, pool, women's only section, hot yoga & anti gravity yoga along with MANY other classes. A co-worker of mine is signed up there so I will have a work out buddy!!

I go to the Las Vegas Athletic club here. I wonder if it's the same company. That's great that you'll have a workout buddy! That is always nice!