Replies

• demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    amazing! you look fabulous! omg!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Look at how beautiful you are! You've made an amazing transformation and should feel very proud and secure in your new healthy lifestyle! Congratulations!
  • SaffSaad
    Options
    You look great. Very inspiring, amazing work.
  • cliffhealy
    cliffhealy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    VERY NICE!!! I hope to be doing the same a year from now.
  • Icount2012
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for posting! Makes we feel like my goal is attainable. What kind of cardio did you do at 310#?....at 266# I'm really struggling with this! How did you start?????
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    You must have some great mfp friends supporting you :-) ;-)... Looking great! Keep it up
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and have worked hard to see the progress you have! :drinker: Cheers to an amazing 2013 where you reach your goals!
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    You must have some great mfp friends supporting you :-) ;-)... Looking great! Keep it up

I definitely do!!! Big thanks to all my friends for supporting me!! :)

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I've always been told I don't look like I weigh that much. :) In the beginning, I was actually doing spin classes which I miss so much and then the days I didn't I was on the elliptical and doing 30 Day Shred. :) I'm looking forward to getting to my goal!!
  • katattak73
    Options
    nice work,,you look great!
  • BeingKevin
    BeingKevin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic - great work! Very inspirational.
  • beachpoodles
    beachpoodles Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! :drinker:
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Looking Good!!!
  • Peazwithin
    Peazwithin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    YOU are NOT 57!! (I think you threw that in for giggles!!) You look totally amazing and wow, such an awesome job!!! Your determination looks so great on you! Keep up the good work I am certain you will reach your goals with no problem!! Congrats on an awesome loss and thanks so much for sharing your story. You have inspired me to keep it moving..
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats!
  • CRichards22
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look beautiful before and after but so much sassier after! Glad your friends talked you into sharing your success! It will inspire many as it has myself!!!

Keep up the great work!!! :drinker:
  • springhope99
    Options
    Collarbones! I miss those!

You look amazing! Congratulations!! :)
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great for 210! It's hard to imagine you could lose another 50 or 60.

I was 210 a year ago; I need to stop eating all the sugar I can find. I'm a bit taller than you are, about 220 right now and looking for motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!