Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    curse husbands with metabolism.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Andrew- Thanks for the challenge!

Richie- Congrats on the new grandbaby!

Roni- Thanks for sharing your story. I'm so proud of you for opening up to us, and for overcoming! You are amazing!

Tammy- Glad you had fun at the circus.

Jeannie- Getting back to basics is a great idea, hopefully it's just what you need.

Marla- I'm so happy for your good news. No matter the motive, I'm glad your sweet MIL is getting some good news and company. I hope she finds more happiness living there with him.

Sam- Good luck...YOU GOT THIS.

Jan- I'm totally signing that petition. On one hand, it's nice to see so there are no "surprises"...but all the crap it brings along with it is just wrong.

Tanya- Glad you're having a good day!

Tamara- You can so do it; how exciting! Have a great day with your family!

Just came in from 6 miles with the group...I am really enjoying this training with them. I get my solo time in when we're all at our own paces, but it's really nice to have that push when I need it. Relaxing the rest of today and then another 10 tomorrow. Oy.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I am not logging anything today as far as food goes..I am planning on having a family day, this is the first sat i have had off since before october, other then dad passing away, but i dont consider that fun...... and they know they get to decide what we do what we eat where we go..fun time in the fortune household...however I am already up and dressed fixin to hit the gym for 19 miles on the bike this morning and 19 miles this evening..I am think about joining the 2nd annual indoor triathlon...500 yard swim 12 mile bike ride and 3 mile run...its april 10th what does everyone think???

Well fixin to head out I hope everyone has an amazing day!!!

I say DO IT.

that is all.
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    thanks for the push
  • Marla64
    Options
    Did a 50 minute dance DVD sent to me by our lovely Jeannie, today-- thanks so much, Jeannie. It was a ton of fun, and I got a good workout in-- then followed up with 8 minute abs/arms.

Went out for date night with the Mr.-- Mexican, which was lovely. Ordered wisely, and enjoyed.

Have a great day tomorrow, my friends--

:heart:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just stopped in to log my food and say good morning:flowerforyou:

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!!:flowerforyou:
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,068 Member
    Options
    Morning all,

Have done my work out for the day L2D2 and 20 minutes on the bike (now need to work my food out for the rest of the day to eat my calories!! :laugh: ). Weather here is wet and grotty so am also trying to keep 4 fractious boys entertained - I love games consoles :wink:

Have a good day everyone
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Did a 50 minute dance DVD sent to me by our lovely Jeannie, today-- thanks so much, Jeannie. It was a ton of fun, and I got a good workout in-- then followed up with 8 minute abs/arms.

Went out for date night with the Mr.-- Mexican, which was lovely. Ordered wisely, and enjoyed.

:noway: Does DH know you went out with Mr. Mexican???:laugh: :laugh: That was how I read it the 1st time:tongue: I thought OH NO.....maybe the salsa was the wrong vid for Marla!! :bigsmile:

So glad you enjoyed it! Glad you had some good Mexican ...food I hope....Ok I am done........I get fajitas with little grease........I was amazed the waitress knew what I meant, then got it right! WOOT! When you live down here in almost Cuba, if you want authentic latino food............no one better spk English that works there!! LOL. But they were non greasy and delish.

What did you have?? Mmmmm now I have to make fajitas for dinner!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I have been reading each day and then applying myself more. I have always said this is not about losing weight, but being healthier-and I meant it!!

I realized during the past few weeks I have stopped doing the things that make me feel healthy. (other than the taking stairs-which Kati always comes to mind and I just cant push the elevator button :laugh:)

So this week I have walked to the store, danced a few times aday, did step ups on the chair when I got something out of the cabs for dinner, stretched each time I lie in my bed (and the couch as it were last night, much to Patrick's chagrin :wink:)

Today I am going to the gym for 45 minutes. That is my goal and if I go beyond...then I do, if not then I have my 45 in for today.

Good luck team! Take time out for YOU today!! muah!:love:
  • Marla64
    Options

:noway: Does DH know you went out with Mr. Mexican???:laugh: :laugh: That was how I read it the 1st time:tongue: I thought OH NO.....maybe the salsa was the wrong vid for Marla!! :bigsmile:

So glad you enjoyed it! Glad you had some good Mexican ...food I hope....Ok I am done........I get fajitas with little grease........I was amazed the waitress knew what I meant, then got it right! WOOT! When you live down here in almost Cuba, if you want authentic latino food............no one better spk English that works there!! LOL. But they were non greasy and delish.

Steak and shrimp fajitas....didn't eat the tortillas, beans, rice or sour cream. Woot.

It was good, but americanized....
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Steak and shrimp fajitas....didn't eat the tortillas, beans, rice or sour cream. Woot.

It was good, but americanized....

Oh man....no rice, beans or sour cream??:sad: :sad:

I am going to try the shrimp next time. I always have a tablespoon of sour cream and guac so I dont feel left out. but pass on the chips. Our place got in WW tortillas so I eat 2 of them when we go.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    I have been reading each day and then applying myself more. I have always said this is not about losing weight, but being healthier-and I meant it!!

I realized during the past few weeks I have stopped doing the things that make me feel healthy. (other than the taking stairs-which Kati always comes to mind and I just cant push the elevator button :laugh:)

So this week I have walked to the store, danced a few times aday, did step ups on the chair when I got something out of the cabs for dinner, stretched each time I lie in my bed (and the couch as it were last night, much to Patrick's chagrin :wink:)

Today I am going to the gym for 45 minutes. That is my goal and if I go beyond...then I do, if not then I have my 45 in for today.

Good luck team! Take time out for YOU today!! muah!:love:
    Proud of you for realizing what you need to do and working on accomplishing it. Go Jeannie!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    There is an actual break in the weather..33 degrees and nothing falling from the sky. :wink: Jim looks content to just sit in front of the television, so looks like it's me today. I'll report back in later.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! i'm still here! i just spent the last hour reading all the posts from last week and so far this week WHEW! there has been a lot going on. i spent a few days visiting my family with the kids and did not make very good food choices. just gonna get back on the wagon and do what i gotta do.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Hello Beth, Bobbi and Lori!! Looks like a great Sunday so far!!
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday morning team...I'm up on my weight today, hopefully it is TOM and will be back down next week or so. It was a beautiful weekend in SC, sunny and 60 degrees. Still can't get out hiking or any outdoor activities while DH is recovering from knee surgery but soon (fingers crossed). I went thrift store shopping yesterday with step-mom and out to lunch. It was great to get out of the house and I found some nice bargains and a beautiful old rocking chair. Hope you are all well. I got my exercise done this morning and still made it to church on time, which is a small miracle in itself. Gotta type today so better get with it. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Hi Jeannie, Beth, Tammy , Lori and everyone else that was further back than I could go !! :wink:

I am so happy I got to exercise outside. Took a beautiful 40 minute walk, awwww sooo happy.Going to do some Tae Bo with Billy Blank, and get at least 2 30 minutes workout credits for today.
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

My 10K is in 5 weeks. I'm a little nervous since I haven't run an organized 10K in 3 years, but I will just go with the flow. Did I mention there are hills YIKES. Andrew's challenge has truly helped me stay focused. Had mother daughter time with my 6 year old and took her out to lunch and shopping. I was able to resit Chili's offerings of "fattening" food and opted for the soup on the lighter menu.HOORAY

Oh and I had a melt down last night. I'm turning 35 this year and realized that is half of 70. WHAT...I really don't want to spend my life worrying about weight issues. Diet God's if your out there HELP ME. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As always Black Team thanks for listening:heart:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Oh and I had a melt down last night. I'm turning 35 this year and realized that is half of 70.

I will be 32 on friday but told hubs that I am going to be 29 again. I don't want to be in my 30's!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    :smile: I am back to my quiet home . Pheobe Joy is my new grandaughters name. She weighed 8pounds 10- ounces. They went to a rural hospital and had a midwife. The baby was born in the bathtub, I was watching the 4 and 2 year old at their house. My daughter inlaw is sore of course but she was glad that she did not have to take any medication and the hypnotherapy classes helped. Such a calm women and very brave. I fell off the no sugar thing..........nerves I guess the stuff was within reach and I ate way too much!:blushing: Oh well............we will see how much damage I did on Wed.

Thanks everyone for your kind notes.......I might not have binged if I had checked in with you guys more often:heart: Richie