Black Team Week 7!!!!

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Oh and I had a melt down last night. I'm turning 35 this year and realized that is half of 70.

I will be 32 on friday but told hubs that I am going to be 29 again. I don't want to be in my 30's!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Okay, which one of you 40-something's would kindly hold Sam while I hit her?
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Oh and I had a melt down last night. I'm turning 35 this year and realized that is half of 70.

I will be 32 on friday but told hubs that I am going to be 29 again. I don't want to be in my 30's!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I turned 43 in December...does that make me eligible?:wink::laugh: :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

I'm only 27. :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Options

Ouch
    :sad: :sad:

:wink:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Jan..Good Luck with your 10K and turning 35.

Sam...32...that's nothing...remember I turned 50 <gasp> last month.
  • jimswmn
    Options

Ouch
    :sad: :sad:

:wink:

I'm not a 40 something...but can I do it ?? 4fvgdaq_th.gif
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

sorry sam, i know the feeling...but at least i won't be 32 till june! bwahahahah!!!:devil:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    I added 20 minutes with Billy Blanks and now I am ready for bed. Got an hour of workout in today, not bad, not bad.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    sorry sam, i know the feeling...but at least i won't be 32 till june! bwahahahah!!!:devil:

Hey beth that's ok. At least I didn't rob the cradle to find my hubby! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

Hey beth that's ok. At least I didn't rob the cradle to find my hubby! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

i like 'em young... sue me :laugh:
  • jessica_benson
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am back and in full swing again. I'm not sure what happened to me the few weeks that I decided to be a slacker but that woman is gone now and I am back. I weighed last on Wednesday and I weighed in at 220 pounds. WOW, I really got off track. I am be serious again and recording everything I eat and sticking with my workouts no matter what. If I can't go to the Gym I will pop in a work out DVD here at home. No more excuses. I kept telling my best friend ya but life is hard right now. So, what did she do she literally threw my own words right in my face. I used to say to everyone so what lifes hard get a helmet. Well, she threw a helmet at em and told me to just get over it and yep that woke my butt up again. Thank God for best friends. :ohwell: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,068 Member
    Options
    Morning all, I'm 36 in a couple of weeks but I will willingly hold arms if you want Marla :laugh:

Welcome back jessica, hope that the helmet works for you.

I have managed to do 11 minutes on the bike so far today ( while little mindee slept), and I brought some weight lifting gloves in the supermarket this am, and they have helped as I was getting calouses (? spelling) which were hurting, and no pain today :drinker: . Aiming to do D3L2 tonight once the minded children have gone home, but will do 5 minutes on the bike first as an extra warm up.

Boy was I glad that the schools went back today, just have 2 little ones here which is quite entertaining today. Little Christopher is demanding to watch the tv - playhouse disney ( he hasn't had a look in all week with the others here :smile: ), and he is getting quite upset as the little one that I mind is having a mini meltdown!! Will try to check in later, need to go and draft up a letter of notice that a friend needs doing :huh: :huh:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Morning team. Plans to go get in a kicking workout today. Need to make up for some lost ground from my slacker week last week. Funny, I told hubs my muscles hurt worse than when I DO workout. Don't use those muscles and they start to ache, use em and they feel pretty good. Isn't it ironic?

Later! Have a great day all!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am back and in full swing again. I'm not sure what happened to me the few weeks that I decided to be a slacker but that woman is gone now and I am back. I weighed last on Wednesday and I weighed in at 220 pounds. WOW, I really got off track. I am be serious again and recording everything I eat and sticking with my workouts no matter what. If I can't go to the Gym I will pop in a work out DVD here at home. No more excuses. I kept telling my best friend ya but life is hard right now. So, what did she do she literally threw my own words right in my face. I used to say to everyone so what lifes hard get a helmet. Well, she threw a helmet at em and told me to just get over it and yep that woke my butt up again. Thank God for best friends. :ohwell: :happy: :bigsmile:

Not this kind of helmet though, right? 000201BA.gif
    That is wonderful!! My friends baby me, which in turn makes me worse!! I come here for an old fashioned azz kickin :laugh:

I learned that even if I just put on headphones and dance while I clean, I keep up my exercise routine that way.

I look forward to hearing of your progress!! I know you can do this!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • arewethereyet
    Options

i like 'em young... sue me :laugh:

It'll come in handy when your turning 50.......When someone mentions age, just tell them your DH just celebrating turning 46!! Yep thats me!! I like em young too!!

Oh wait.............and MARLA>..............I will hold the whipper snapper for ya!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I am in a softy mood...........looking through here at my 50 year old friend who did 3 miles and then Billy Banks............I am in some good company here:heart::love: :heart:
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Good morning team...Will check in later. Have a great day!
  • Marla64
    Options
    hey all-- trudging along through the day-- working like hell today, nothing to show for it--

Had a great workout last night, hope there's time tonight-- I have a 5pm basketball game for Aaron today-- always something on the schedule-- whaddyagonnado?

Need to scoot-- later, cats.
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Slacking off on TAGGing over the weekend. Sounds like you all did well.

dd just came back from visiting PITT over the weekend and now "This is the place MOM!" She's driving me crazy. We visit PennState next week and then I will say.."MAKE A DECISION!"

Have a great day!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Slacking off on TAGGing over the weekend. Sounds like you all did well.

dd just came back from visiting PITT over the weekend and now "This is the place MOM!" She's driving me crazy. We visit PennState next week and then I will say.."MAKE A DECISION!"

Have a great day!

Fun stuff. DH graduated from Penn State, nice school, but BIG. I went to Shippensburg. Nice small state school, close to home. I would have never survived at one of those monster sized schools. Well, I would have, but I'm not sure I would have liked it as much. Good luck!