6 months....30 pounds lighter....wearing a SIZE 6!!!!

Options

Replies

• jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    WHOA!!!! I finally got to a computer and WOW my phone did NOT do you justice. AMAZING! Just had to add that. :heart:
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    U did that girl! You look phenomenal. What a great story. Great job and good luck in the future.
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great, great job. Congrats on all your hard work :)
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    WHOA!!!! I finally got to a computer and WOW my phone did NOT do you justice. AMAZING! Just had to add that. :heart:

LOL!!!!! J u are sooooooooo retarded and soooooooo special!!! Thank you my beautiful and gorgeous friend!!!!! xoxo
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! You go girl! :wink:
  • Bedazzled4u03
    Options
    You look great. I am 171 now and trying to get to 135ish.... I starting working out last week and I'm trying to lose the baby weight. You look fantastic though and you look like a brand new person!
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration! I'm so glad I saw this!
  • aleciaclark
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • dy617
    dy617 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love your honest account of all the ups and downs that come with working out! Just shows it can be done even with pinched nerves and semi-jacked knees! Best wishes to you as you continue your journey!
    Not gonna do a long, drawn-out sob story about my issues. Started out at 175 wearing size 13, large, and extra large. When we went on the cruise from Dec 13-17 to celebrate my accomplishment(s), I had to buy all new clothes. My shorts were a size 6 (haven't seen a size 6 since I was 13 and I'm 40 now), one dress was a size 6-8, the others were a small/medium, my tops were medium or small. Needless to say, my eating habits/nutrition (I don't diet and I eat whatever the heck i want, including sweet potato 5 days in a row AND I drink wine and mixed drinks on occasion) have improved 100% from the beginning and my training program is working wonders FOR ME! The mixture of cardio, calisthenics, and lifting weights/strength training is doing wonders for my body (and mind) and I am totally loving this journey because it's PERMANENT!!!!!

Here's a brief synopsis of what I have done over the last six months:

June 3: Took before pics
    June 4: Started Insanity and wanted to quit the same day but I kept going
    August 30: Finished Insanity after two knee setbacks from a pinched nerve
    August 31: Received my state of the art elliptical trainer and started working out on that
    September 10: Started P90x and was still using my elliptical
    October 20: Stopped doing P90x (too slow, too corny, and some of the moves was seriously aggravating my knee issues, like the Legs & Back set)...kept working out on the elliptical and doing other stuff like squats, jumping jacks, speed walking (all of this while wearing a 10-20# vest)
    Novemberish: Added running to the mix while wearing a full sauna suit and also started lifting using my free weights with a dedicated program (I have a 250# weight bench set with olympic bar at home but I'm not interested in using it at this time...not part of the game plan just yet)
    November 23: Had to stop running for a few weeks due to right knee pain but kept up with the elliptical
    December 5: Threw in a high intensity calisthenic program that incorporates heavy jump roping 5 days a week
    January 2: Starting back running in full preparation for a half marathon (my first and the ultimate test of my abilities, strength, and endurance)

The result of all of the above, with a 30 pound weight loss and a total of 16 inches lost across the chest (not the bust), waist, hips, and thighs are below:

BeforeAfterSideShotB_zpscc4d5555.jpg
    BeforeAfterWorkoutClothesB_zps3525ae3c.jpg
    BeforeAfterBackShotB_zps6d489dfa.jpg
    BeforeAfterSize6B_zps052f5949.jpg
    BeforeAfterShotB_zpsf0b839dd.jpg
    BeforeAfterNorfolkB_zpsed426dbd.jpg
    BeforeAfterEricaBishopB_zpsc1b414ac.jpg
    BeforeAfterEricaB_zps1b8aaacc.jpg
    BeforeAfterFrontShotB_zpsad25a256.jpg

These are just a few pics that I wanted to show to highlight my progress because I worked my butt off to get to this point. I still have 10 pounds to go to be at my ultimate goal weight. Once there, I will work on another 10 for my ultimate racing weight of 125. When not training, I will maintain at 135.

:flowerforyou:
    ~Erica

Edited: So now I gotta re-edit the pics cuz the after shots are cut off....give me a few minutes....UGGGHHHH!!!!! Sooooo, I'm STILL working on the re-sizing and the pics are still coming up too large on here. Help??? I hate html and coding!!!!
  • dkarasinski
    Options
    WOW you look great!
  • sarahnyy51
    sarahnyy51 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • JasmineGhee
    JasmineGhee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! You look amazing!
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    Thank you all very very much. Very humbled right now!
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Amazing results!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!!
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!!!
  • Slyfoxxes
    Slyfoxxes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations. There nothing we can't accomplish with a little determination.
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • kia395
    kia395 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!