I'm sorry, but this is just wrong...

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

wth...who does this?
    Lol. My husband does this. He's.a Missouri farm boy, thought this was "grits". Bless his heart! My daughter does sugar and soy sauce... Missouri freaks! At least my daughter likes real grits! There's hope for her yet!

Ahh! Soy sauce with rice...another good one. (Yes, I'm from Missouri)
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My stepdad eats tuna fish in Kraft mac and cheese and then crunches potato chips over it. OH GAG! I can barely type it. >.<
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    People who use cottage cheese when they make Lasagna... As in full fat full flavor lasagna. When from its voyage over from Italy did it change over from ricotta and mozzarella to cottage cheese?!?

Is Lasagna even truly italian? as in General Tso's chicken isn't really chinese... hah

Cottage cheese in lasagna is what made me think that I hated lasagna for years, until we went to an Italian restaurant, and I tasted it with ricotta. I learned how to make it myself after that. Cottage cheese is so gross anyway.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    Chili should not contain beans--that would be a different dish, "chili beans."

The chili *IS* the beans! It can have whatever meat - or even none at all - but it *HAS* to have the red kidney beans or it's a meatsauce, not chili.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    When people ruin chocolate by putting fruit with it. Disgusting!

OMG! More blaspheme! Chocolate covered fruit is delicious. (Unless it's cherries, ick!)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    People who use cottage cheese when they make Lasagna... As in full fat full flavor lasagna. When from its voyage over from Italy did it change over from ricotta and mozzarella to cottage cheese?!?

Is Lasagna even truly italian? as in General Tso's chicken isn't really chinese... hah

Cottage cheese in lasagna is what made me think that I hated lasagna for years, until we went to an Italian restaurant, and I tasted it with ricotta. I learned how to make it myself after that. Cottage cheese is so gross anyway.

Wendy, I have agreed with and related to your first four posts on this page (which has to be a new record).

:flowerforyou:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    When people put that weird cheese on their pizza, in the little shakers. Also like funky pizza, we have a Chedder, bacon, ranch ugh. Or like a huge layer of mac & cheese on top of pizza!! Like 2 carbs? Um no.

You mean Parmesan? How is Parmesan on a pizza something weird?
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    people who boil ribs. What the **** is wrong with you. Stahp.

Winner!

The worst way to ever fix ribs, ANY ribs, is to boil them.
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My mom is a Balti-moron and does this. eew (this being the stewed tomatoes and mac and cheese)
  • s0ulrunner
    Options
    OH MY GOSH people actually do that?!

I'm dying...

what the hell...
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    If corn in salsa (or chili) is wrong, I don't wanna be right. :tongue:
    Says the woman who dips her veggie pizza in guacamole and likes to pile bread n butter pickles, jalapenos, and capers on her sandwiches. :laugh:
  • luckythirt33n
    luckythirt33n Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    but...but...no BACON?!?
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    A poutine without the cheese curds

Just so wrong

THIS!
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Adding ketchup to everything....yeah I like it with fries, burgers, etc but not in mashed potatoes, Mac n cheese or eggs! Ewwww...

This - Ketchup belong on fries and burgers and meatloaf and that's it...
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I can't stand when you go a birthday party or have an office party and their serving juice with cookies and/or cake. The sweetness from the cake and cookies destroys any sweet taste you would get from juice. Its just an unnecessary sugar overload!!!

^^ Good one!

This or worse, it's not even juice, but some nasty artificially-flavored sugar water. Just ewww. Even as a kid, I'd be like, where's the milk?!?
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I have a genuine phobia of coleslaw. Can't look at the stuff without feeling nauseous and panicky. Seeing people eat it actually makes me want to throw up. It's a bizarre phobia, but it's mine.
    Oh, and I really hate those jars of curry sauce you get. I was taught the art of curry from a young age and can't abide the jarred stuff. It's vile and tasteless.
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    White pizza ... WTF???? :noway: Italians are known for their tomato sauce!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    As a Texan who loves her some Gumbo, I had a friend make Gumbo once and instead of using sausage in her Gumbo, she put hot dogs in it, YUCK That's just not even right at all!!!
  • MissesForrester
    MissesForrester Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    BBQ PIZZA :frown:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    A lot of the things Americans seem to do to "cheese":

cheese in a spray can
    cheese in a jar
    cheese melts
    fat free cheese
    cheese strings

As someone who is Dutch, I have to say that it is all horribly wrong.
    I've tried some of them and they all tasted like plastic to me.
    I worry Americans don't even know what real cheese tastes like.

If anyone is traveling to the EU soon, you should try some real cheese from a local farmers market.
    Your taste buds will thank you ;).

Here's one American who agrees with you! Also, you guys make the *best* chocolate! <3 the Dutch!