• drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    lemon in my sweet iced tea - no way!
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Sugar on grapefruit
    Seriously, eat a different fruit if you can't handle it!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

like arroz con leche?
    cuz that *kitten* is good. unless you legit mean reg rice with sugar and milk :huh:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    A poutine without the cheese curds

Just so wrong
    Is it even still called a poutine without the cheese?
    Annnd...now i am hungry.

They put grated cheddar on it.........shredder
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    salad_zpse544d02e.jpg

WHY.

if thats neapolitan pizza its amazing and better than any other kind of pizza. arugula is a great topping for it.
  • SarahE1092
    Options
    I dont understand when people put cheese in their eggs or grits. I can understand if you have an omelete, but wtf.. no if I want scrambled eggs.... I just want scrambled eggs!
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    Kidney beans in Chili... gag. pretty much any other bean is ok.. ex sister in law used pork and beans and yes that is soooo wrong.
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Midwest and we put our chilli over pasta to stretch it out. We're all broke here...

The thing that pisses me off is putting granola in everything! Parfaits, crepes, cereal, pancakes, etc. It's granola, just keep it in the bars and possibly yogurt and leave it out of my fricken crepes!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

like arroz con leche?
    cuz that *kitten* is good. unless you legit mean reg rice with sugar and milk :huh:

im pretty sure she means cook rice...then add sugar and milk. and that sounds horrible.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

like arroz con leche?

No. rice with sugar sprinkled over it with butter and milk poured over. Like cereal.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I must have a broad taste in food. Love eggs and ketchup :love: lol
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Chili with anything other than beans...no onion, bell pepper, tomato, rotel dice tomato and green chili, corn, jalapeños, etc...in fact, to me real chili doesn't need beans!!!
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options

wth...who does this?

My bf and his mom do that. It's revolting.

rice pudding - have you heard of it? Its delicious! they eat it all over asia, i thikn its FAR better than any of the crappy american desserts that we have here!
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Oh and anything in my tea. I take my tea plain, no cream, sugar, lemon, anything! And don't you dare ask me if I want it iced. I will shove that ice so far up your... Well, you get the picture.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Ketchup in split pea soup.

Shattered my childhood (not really) but it is a terrible memory to smell the delicious, huge pot of split pea soup almost ready to eat then see the step-dad wander over and pour an entire 16oz ketchup in there.

:sick:
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

wth...who does this?

My bf and his mom do that. It's revolting.

rice pudding - have you heard of it? Its delicious! they eat it all over asia, i thikn its FAR better than any of the crappy american desserts that we have here!

thats not rice pudding...do you know what rice pudding is?
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Anything added to mac n cheese other than mac n cheese. Also, grilled cheese made with all sorts of weird cheese and odd toppings added. Ick. Oh, and syrup pumped into the breakfast sandwiches at McDonald's. Double ick!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    salad_zpse544d02e.jpg

WHY.

if thats neapolitan pizza its amazing and better than any other kind of pizza. arugula is a great topping for it.

Arugula and prosciutto are so good on pizza.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    People who put an extra helping of sugar ON TOP OF what is an already sugary cereal!!!!! Only saw this happen when I lived in the Midwest of America. Lol. Diabetus...?
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I saw a picture of something called "salad pizza".... which is.... a pizza crust... with a salad.. .on top if it...

I was actually sort of offended. It seems they eat it in this place called California.

We eat weird stuff here, it's true.