I'm sorry, but this is just wrong...

Options

Replies

• ELENA_Z
    ELENA_Z Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

Eeew.. ive seen this.. one of my good friends eats rice like this and adds butter to it also
  • Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Adding ketchup to everything....yeah I like it with fries, burgers, etc but not in mashed potatoes, Mac n cheese or eggs! Ewwww...

In mashed potatoes? Mac n cheese? You've seen this??? :noway: :sick:

I absolutely love ketchup in my Mac n Cheese and on eggs. Not mashed though.....

The thing that really grinds my gears food-wise is when places use Mayo on burgers....most disgusting thing ever
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    poutine

Is that a dirty word?
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Pasta in chilli seems wrong to me as well, though I've put mustard and hot sauce in mine before. lol!

I find it weird when people put fruit in cottage cheese or ketchup in eggs.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Hot dog stuffed crust pizza! my first reaction seeing that was: "Why Pizza Hut, was your pizza not quite unhealthy enough for you?"
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I dont understand when people put cheese in their eggs or grits. I can understand if you have an omelete, but wtf.. no if I want scrambled eggs.... I just want scrambled eggs!

Officially weird. Eggs + cheese just go together just like bacon and eggs.

I don't like the ketchup on everything like eggs and mashed potatoes. Also, some people (my parents born and raised in NY) think I'm weird because I put ketchup on my hot dog. I love ketchup and mustard on it.

I also grew up with chili with macaroni. Indiana here.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    poutine

Is that a dirty word?

its a wonderful word.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

wth...who does this?

I do, as long as there's butter in it first.

omg that's right. He did that too. GROSS

To add...as my mom and grandmother said, "We're Japanese. You don't mess with our rice." hahahahaha :D

Haha, if its in your house, I'll eat it the way you make it :).

Otherwise, it's getting a crapload of melted REAL butter, sugar (usually brown anymore, but I used to use table sugar...my tastes have changed as I've aged lol), and then enough milk to leave hot an cold spots. Stir. Eat. Yum!
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    grits with sugar and milk. they are not oatmeal or cream of wheat. they are grits and they are not meant to be sweet like that. save your sugar for your oatmeal people!
  • rpilon21
    rpilon21 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bacon (sliced and crumbled) in hot fudge sundaes...I believe it was Burger King that did this. Gross.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    poutine

Is that a dirty word?
    Never been to Canada, eh?
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Adding ketchup to everything....yeah I like it with fries, burgers, etc but not in mashed potatoes, Mac n cheese or eggs! Ewwww...

I absolutely love ketchup in my Mac n Cheese and on eggs. Not mashed though.....

The thing that really grinds my gears food-wise is when places use Mayo on burgers....most disgusting thing ever

lol, I love a good burger w/ mayo:

bun, mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion, burger, ketchup, bun.
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Chicken on pizza, it's good I know. But it's just wrong I'll never be the one to order a chicken pizza.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

For a while when I was younger I put mayo on hot dogs too lol. On burgers though it's mandatory.

Now my hot dogs get celery salt, ketchup, a bit of mustard (preferably deli), and sweet relish. If I can find it, that relish is the weird almost blue kind, if not, any sweet relish will do.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

wth...who does this?

My bf and his mom do that. It's revolting.

rice pudding - have you heard of it? Its delicious! they eat it all over asia, i thikn its FAR better than any of the crappy american desserts that we have here!

It's NOT rice pudding I'm talking about. I'm talking about cooked rice with sugar and butter over it with milk poured in.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

lol, I love a good burger w/ mayo:

bun, mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion, burger, ketchup, bun.

AND CHEESE!
  • eveadams721
    eveadams721 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    lemon in my mothers mint tea...sooo wrong for certain..hey maybe we can connect..good luck with all.
  • pucenavel
    Options
    grits with sugar and milk. they are not oatmeal or cream of wheat. they are grits and they are not meant to be sweet like that. save your sugar for your oatmeal people!

I once had a woman (from the South) take my grits away from me after I put on the butter and sugar.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

I once had a woman (from the South) take my grits away from me after I put on the butter and sugar.

Rightfully so! (Southerner here)
  • pucenavel
    Options
    poutine

Is that a dirty word?
    Never been to Canada, eh?

Teach me...