60 Sit-ups
    40 Squats
    20 Bicycle Crunches
    10 Donkey Kicks 25 Bicycle Crunches
    25 Sit-ups
    25 Squats
  • Lorilooo
    Options
    There are enough big issues in life to deal with. Make sure you’re not giving away your joy over something small.
  • Navymustng
    Navymustng Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    What are some of the problems with fluctuations in demand? What are some ways of addressing this?
    Strategies have to be used in shaping demand and action taken to manage of fluctuations. Changes can be in price, product, distribution strategy, and communication.
    Price: Understanding the demand curve and managing the demand by setting customers expectations for better prices when demand is low, such as travel to Maine in January is lower and cheaper, than during pleasant summer months and fall foliage sight-seeing.
    Product elements: Changing hours of services, menus, levels of service.
    Place and time of Delivery: Seasons such as Christmas open longer for shopping, cafe and restaurants open longer in Summer months when more time for leisure. Time share peak periods and encouraging customers to go in off peak times.
    Promotion and Education: Communication through Advertising, publicity, and sales messages. Communication in pricing, product characteristics, and distribution must be communicated. Example : Billboards stating "Black's Furniture going out of Business after 69 years" is plastered all over town. It is advertised well and customers can assume a good deal is available. Communicating to the customer when best available times for service due to peak times, such as better days to bring your car in for a oil change. Less waiting time.
    Ref: Services Marketing, 7th edition, textbook pg 236-237 (Lovelock, Wirtz)
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I got nothing?
    this
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
  • OutsideCreativ
    OutsideCreativ Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    No Bake Energy Bites - (Oats, Coconut, Peanut Butter, Flaxseed, Chocolate Chips, Honey, Vanilla Extract), 1 ball
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    http://www.lunabar.com/products/luna-fiber/chocolate-raspberry1

I'd rather have one of these than a brownie. Delicious!
  • OutsideCreativ
    OutsideCreativ Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    C:\MATLAB\TEST\KTA\distrib\KTA.exe C:\Users\COMPC\Desktop\test.txt 5

Answers on a postcode please!

Matlab gives me nightmares.
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I got nothing. Sad.
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    426107_10151446482101830_255087847_n.jpg

Sharing a friends photo - after the storm.
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.

tumblr_lr1yc2Zret1qm6oc3o1_500.gif
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    WARNING!!! FACEBOOK HAS CHANGED THEIR PRIVACY SETTINGS ONCE MORE!!! DUE TO THE NEW “GRAPH APP” ANYONE ON FACEBOOK (INCLUDING OTHER COUNTRIES) CAN SEE YOUR PICTURES, LIKES, AND COMMENTS. The next 2 weeks I will be posting this, and please once you have done it please post DONE! Those of you who do not keep my information from going out to the public, I will have to DELETE YOU! I want to stay PRIVATELY connected with you. I post shots of my family that I don't want strangers to have access to!!! This happens when our friends click "like" or "comment"... automatically, their friends would see our posts too. Unfortunately, we cannot change this setting by ourselves because Facebook has configured it that way. PLEASE place your mouse over my name above (DO NOT CLICK), a window will appear, now move the mouse on “FRIENDS" (also without clicking), then down to "Settings", click here and a list will appear. REMOVE the CHECK on "LIFE EVENTS" and "COMMENTS & LIKES". By doing this, my activity among my friends and family will no longer become public. Now, copy and paste this on your wall. Once I see this posted on your page, I will do the same

wow...that was posted on my fb days ago...i guess im not on that much anymore...sad.