click reply and press CTRL+V

Options

Replies

• n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    426107_10151446482101830_255087847_n.jpg

Sharing a friends photo - after the storm.

Why are they digging their cars out? I don't think they're going anywhere.
  • LittleMissPiggy92
    LittleMissPiggy92 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Vegan Double Dark Chocolate Mocha Cookie
  • perdie7
    perdie7 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    And on the 8th day God looked down on his planned paradise and said, "I need a caretaker!".
    So, God made a farmer!
    God said I need somebody to get up before dawn and milk cows and work all day in the fields, milk cows again, eat supper and then go to town and stay past midnight at a meeting of the school board.
    So, God made a farmer!
    I need somebody with strong arms. Strong enough to rustle a calf, yet gentle enough to deliver his own grandchild. Somebody to call hogs, tame cantankerous machinery, come home hungry and have to wait for lunch until his wife is done feeding and visiting with the ladies and telling them to be sure to come back real soon...and mean it.
    So, God made a farmer!
    God said "I need somebody that can shape an ax handle, shoe a horse with a hunk of car tire make a harness out of hay wire, feed sacks and shoe scraps. And.who, at planting time and harvest season, will finish his forty hour week by Tuesday noon. Then, pain'n from "tractor back", put in another seventy two hours. So, God made a farmer!
    God had to have somebody willing to ride the ruts at double speed to get the hay in ahead of the rain clouds and yet stop on mid-field and race to help when he sees the first smoke from a neighbor's place. So, God made a farmer!
    God said, "I need somebody strong enough to clear trees, heave bails and yet gentle enough to tame lambs and wean pigs and tend the pink combed pullets...and who will stop his mower for an hour to mend the broken leg of a meadow lark.
    So, God made a farmer!
    It had to be somebody who'd plow deep and straight...and not cut corners. Somebody to seed and weed, feed and breed...and rake and disc and plow and plant and tie the fleece and strain the milk. Somebody to replenish the self feeder and then finish a hard days work with a five mile drive to church. Somebody who'd bale a family together with the soft strong bonds of sharing, who'd laugh and then sigh...and then respond with smiling eyes, when his son says he wants to spend his life "doing what dad does". So, God made a farmer!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    RD5J6Q6Z

(Redbox promo code for a rental movie tonight!)
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    shangrilasiren
  • emacb123
    emacb123 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    nyone w

(no clue what this is)
  • andreamariexo
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXLsXg9IMBQ

I was putting a video into a youtube to mp3 converter so I could put it on my phone.
  • harunosakura
    harunosakura Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    "Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
  • Ecce_Signum
    Ecce_Signum Posts: 226 Member
    Options
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"

7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."

8. Don't use any punctuation

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."

12. Sing Along At The Opera.

13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.

15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.

16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.

17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"

18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...

Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile. Its Called therapy
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    ????
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    (came up blank - nothing on my clipboard :sad: )
  • harunosakura
    harunosakura Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones The Winds of Winter is the upcoming sixth novel in the epic fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin.

The previous installment, A Dance with Dragons, covered less story than Martin intended, omitting at least one planned large battle sequence and leaving several character threads ending in cliffhangers.[1] Martin intends to resolve these cliffhangers "very early" in The Winds of Winter, saying "I'm going to open with the two big battles that I was building up to, the battle in the ice and the battle at Meereen—the battle of Slaver's Bay. And then take it from there."[2]

Martin confirmed in March 2012 that the final two novels will take readers farther north than any of the previous books: "What lies really north [The Land of Always Winter], we haven't explored that yet, but we will in the last two books."[2] Martin has also said that "you're definitely going to see more of the Others in The Winds of Winter
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    omnomnom_zpsf51700d2.jpg