MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Running... my Bs and Cs to breaking through the wall

It is the title to a blog I wrote last August...I re blogged it today. :-P
  • SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Superior Court Judge Garry S. Rothstadt Elevated to Appellate Division

Superior Court Judge Garry S. Rothstadt will be elevated to the Appellate Division effective Dec. 16, 2013 Chief Justice Stuart Rabner announced today. The Appellate Division of the Superior Court is New Jersey's intermediate appellate court. The 32 Appellate Division judges hear appeals from decisions of the trial courts, the Tax Court and state administrative agencies. The Appellate Division decides approximately 6,500 appeals and 7,500 motions each year. Judge Rothstadt holds a bachelor’s degree from Rutgers College and a law degree from Rutgers School of Law-Newark. He began his legal career as a law clerk to Superior Court Judge Joseph L. Conn. He then became an associate at Cole, Geaney, Yamner & Byrne. In 1988 he formed a firm with Randal C. Chiocca, who later became a Superior Court judge. He was a member of the firm of Bray, Chiocca, Rothstadt & Miller at the time of his judicial appointment. Nominated to the bench by Gov. Donald T. DiFranceso, Judge Rothstadt took the oath of office on Sept. 5, 2001. He first served in the criminal division of the Passaic Vicinage and moved to the family division in 2004. In 2007 he was assigned to the civil division and recently also served as the general equity disqualification judge. He was reappointed with tenure in 2008. Judge Rothstadt is a former president of the Passaic County Bar Association and a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He is a long time member of the Supreme Court Committee on the Rules of Evidence and he has been an instructor for both the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education and Rutgers School of Law-Newark. “I am grateful to the chief justice for the opportunity to serve the Judiciary and the citizens of New Jersey in this new capacity,” said Rothstadt. “The law has been a lifelong passion for me. I am very grateful to be able to work in what I believe is the finest Judiciary in the country, with outstanding judges and court staff who work hard every day to ensure that justice is served.”
  • Haunted_Hiker
    Haunted_Hiker Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    combination of medication and eclectic psychotherapeutic approach drawing from cognitive behavioral therapy and Inter-personal psychotherapy paradigms.

lol
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

I think you just invented a perpetual motion machine.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    ...so I said, "Rectum!? Damn near killed um!"
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

mine was blank....I just logged on...:tongue:
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Dear Lucy,

Thank you for your letter. You asked a very good question: “Are you Santa?”

I know you’ve wanted the answer to this question for a long time, and I’ve had to give it careful thought to know just what to say.

The answer is no. I am not Santa. There is no one Santa.

I am the person who fills your stockings with presents, though. I also choose and wrap the presents under the tree, the same way my mom did for me, and the same way her mom did for her. (And yes, Daddy helps, too.)

I imagine you will someday do this for your children, and I know you will love seeing them run down the stairs on Christmas morning. You will love seeing them sit under the tree, their small faces lit with Christmas lights.

This won’t make you Santa, though.

Santa is bigger than any person, and his work has gone on longer than any of us have lived. What he does is simple, but it is powerful. He teaches children how to have belief in something they can’t see or touch.

It’s a big job, and it’s an important one. Throughout your life, you will need this capacity to believe: in yourself, in your friends, in your talents and in your family. You’ll also need to believe in things you can’t measure or even hold in your hand. Here, I am talking about love, that great power that will light your life from the inside out, even during its darkest, coldest moments.

Santa is a teacher, and I have been his student, and now you know the secret of how he gets down all those chimneys on Christmas Eve: he has help from all the people whose hearts he’s filled with joy.

With full hearts, people like Daddy and me take our turns helping Santa do a job that would otherwise be impossible.

So, no. I am not Santa. Santa is love and magic and hope and happiness. I’m on his team, and now you are, too.

I love you and I always will.

Mama
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    **** me! I am starving this morning!! My stomach is louder than the tv!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    =sum(N4-C4-F4)/75+C12+F12

boring huh?
  • myou523
    myou523 Posts: 126
    Options
    http://www.wimp.com/bringcorgis/ <-- haha it was so cute :P
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    nothing, i h aven't copied and pasted since turning the computer on. maybe later!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/pretty-as-a-picture-book-dress

lol i didnt even know what was going to pop up!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    your audio and video sources

Select to capture a PowerPoint (if you are only using a PowerPoint for your recording), or choose to capture the screen if you will be demonstrating software, websites, or other items on the computer.

Then simply press the Record bu

Working on the script for a lecture capture system training video. That is, I guess, a snippet of something I was using.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Me: BACON!!! D: I'm going to steal that bacon. Jus sayin'. 10:49 AM
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    VskxosS.gif