Jealous much?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Some random chick I did not know, texting my husband asking him about meeting up at the gym would P!SS me off too. And it would be our issue to deal with, not hers
    sufficient answer. But..........
    to go spreading around the internet.
    dumb.

I'm sure his girlfriend is totally going to check the internet to see if anyone posted a scenario such as this, not including any names or even locations.

Oh brother, it has nothing to do with the other girl, it has to do with spreading drama around that she has no business in. Its called being a mature adult and knowing how to handle situations. This is nothing more than an attention seeking attempt to make the OP feel better about herself.

And it does not matter if she sees it or not, she is still talking smack about another couples problems. Its just not classy but then again, we are in a world where Honey Boo Boo and Snookie are how we get our entertainment.

Drama much?
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I would have said sorry dude, your girl is too much drama for me and I'll see you when I see you.

But instead, she starts more drama on a fitness site. Things that make you go hummm............
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    B2DC6D0D-FE32-4C49-BEFE-4AE0C5E7FE16-11653-000005A28A2B7F2C.jpg

Creepiest thing about this is it looks like it was taken from inside a prison cell.

So I see you frequent prison cells...
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    B2DC6D0D-FE32-4C49-BEFE-4AE0C5E7FE16-11653-000005A28A2B7F2C.jpg

Creepiest thing about this is it looks like it was taken from inside a prison cell.

So I see you frequent prison cells...

Or London subways...
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You handled it well. Maybe you can all be friends?
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    A tidbit about me that my friends know: I haven't had cable since June 2010. I had to google "Honey Boo Boo" and "Snookie".
    You handled it well. Maybe you can all be friends?
    This was the hope.
    It's hard to find people who are as:
    motivated as you are - who'll push me when I'm feeling like a slug, and who is willingly pushed by me when I'm owning my workouts.
    dedicated as you are - my goal is to be continuously training for Something. Right now I'm signed up for something in Jan, March, and April, contemplating a potential FULL marathon in June, in another state.
    particular as you are - I like to run and do body-weight strength. Weight lifting is boring to me.
    platonic as you are - I'm very happy in my relationship and don't want to be hit on.
    chatty as you are - social running is more fun when they like to chat too (or be sung to in the absence of talk, which makes my Darling laugh)
    tight with time as you are - this running partner would have been great since we work out at about the same time, for about the same length of time, most of the same days of the week.

I talked about all of this with my Darling again over the holiday. He understands where I'm coming from, why it upset me, and appreciates my open honesty with him. It really made us both appreciate our communication even more. We both enjoy spending time together, we also realize that one person can't be everything for the other, that to be a mentally/emotionally healthy person, there needs to be meaningful interactions with more than just the other.

This, of course, is the only thing that really matters to me.

ETA:
    I really wasn't expecting this much traffic on this thread.

Either way, it's over and done with. Time to move on.

/end thread.
  • Renegade408
    Options
    I was starting to feel all alone..... Glad to know I am not the only bat *kitten* crazy jealous woman on the board... ;)