Replies

• tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are truly an inspiration!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get youtube, but I saw the pics. OH WOW!!! Just...at a loss for words. But the pics made me wish even more I could see the youtube video.

CONGRATS!!!!!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    WOW! I went to your blog, you are absolutely beautiful.
    Good job, you are such an inspiration.
  • amylahminute
    amylahminute Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thank you for such an inspirational share. I hope you feel as wonderful about yourself as you deserve!
  • mapleleafmom
    mapleleafmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow you are very inspirational. What a hottie you are now!!!!
  • mike5802
    mike5802 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    200 lbs! Holy mackeral. I weigh 200 lbs right now. That's astonishing! Good job!.
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Your a true example what it means to rely on God's strength and not your own! So happy for you...keep on keeping on! :)
  • AngelChini
    AngelChini Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Ohmygosh! This video is so inspirational! Congratulations!! You are so beautiful!(:
  • kazdav
    kazdav Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ok I am not in the least bit religious and sometimes find the praise the Lord stuff a bit much, lets face it, religion is the cause of a lot of the problems around the world!

However, I think you are amazing and truly inspirational. Well done.
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Oh my gosh, wow!! You look like a completely different person. Congratulations!!! Keep it up!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Ok I am not in the least bit religious and sometimes find the praise the Lord stuff a bit much, lets face it, religion is the cause of a lot of the problems around the world!

However, I think you are amazing and truly inspirational. Well done.

You are on a roll tonight.

Great job! You look great!
  • Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. Today is day 1 for me (I have had several) but I plan on this being the last. While I am amazed at your strength and courage and the transformation is amazing, the one thing I noticed more so than the weight loss was the light in your eyes. You look happy. Not just the smile we all bravely put on so everyone else is happy, but reeeally happy, from the inside out. I hope at the end of this first year that will be me. Thank you again - you look amazing!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great! What did your ex-husband say about your weight loss?
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's like you lost 20 years with your 200 pounds!! Excellent work and thank you for sharing your story.
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have tears in my eyes from watching your video. You are amazing.
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Your progress is absolutely incredible!!
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    OMG....WOW! I'm speechless! Phenomenal job!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That video left me in tears. Congratulations on your hard work and transformation!
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    great job!!! =)):flowerforyou:
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    congrats! I weighed 300 pounds and am now at 198. working my way to 135 pounds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!