200 Pounds Gone!

Options

Replies

• MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    What you have done is absolutely incredible! You are a complete and utter inspiration for anyone to emulate and follow.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I look forward to reading through the rest of your blog!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Wowsa - you look like a completely different person. So HAPPY in the after photos! Great job!
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and so much younger!!!! :D great job girl! You inspire me to try harder!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    BUMP for my friends!!

This is truly amazing and a MAJOR inspiration!! Thank you for sharing this! I watched the youtube video and could have cried, especially at the parts on the airplane and in the airplane bathroom! It is funny how our weight causes such dramatic fears, and I have super anxiety about flying because I have never fit! Of course I have lost almost 100 pounds now, so I am sure flying will be much, much different!!

Way to go!
  • vancityduck
    Options
    congratulations! You are an inspiration!
  • 300poundsdown
    Options
    Thank you so much for doing this!!! Now I wonder if I can get them into the original post. Wow I am not good with tech stuff. Thanks so much!!!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! :) amazing!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! Your video brought tears to my eyes. You are truly a phenomenal person, inside and out! God is so good!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Amazing results...congrats and thank you for sharing.

8488541.png
  • likeA_boss
    likeA_boss Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    okay, that seriously made me tear up!!! you go girl!!!!!
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    Oh my GOD! Like totally diffrent person!! SO MOTIVATIONAL!
  • Donica_Marie
    Donica_Marie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow that had me in tears so happy for you and your kiddos..... GREAT JOB!!!
  • x_cinder_x
    x_cinder_x Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I think the right term is "OMFG!" You look amazing. Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Incredible and so inspiring! Congrats to you!
  • kajune16th
    Options
    What a beautiful reality you have shared with all of us, as well as yourself. :)
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your pictures are amazing! You looked so miserable at 417 and now you look so happy! What an amazing and wonderful transformation! Congrats on your spectacular loss and well wishes for all of your future accomplishments! You are doing a great job!
  • 300poundsdown
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Your comments are so overwhelmingly awesome!! This is such a wonderful blessing to hear all your replies. I can't tell you how much you made my day!! I look forward to following all of your journeys as well. I know we can conquer this! Even during the holiday season where food seems to be everywhere!

My brother lost 250 pounds and now runs Triathlons. He also started with 30 seconds of walking. It totally works. Start small and just keep at it.

Thank you all for inspiring me today!! What a wonderful community we have here on MFP!
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!