200 Pounds Gone!

Options

Replies

• MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing transformation!
  • EmiluuRuiz
    Options
    You must feel amazing. Such an inspirational story. Gives me encouragement to keep trying!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Beyond inspiring! THANK YOU! Your blog is amazing and what an AWESOME thing to share with your family!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is awesome! Great job! You look wonderful!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    I read your blog and commented...but wanted to tell you....AMAZING GRACE! Fantastic work!!!!
  • enigma4u
    Options
    I Salute you !!! You are such an inspiration !!!! Congratulations !! Adding you as friend !!a
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Your story of love, support, strength, will and commitment is truly inspiring. Very uplifting.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    it was no accident that i found your video today. it was just what i needed to give me encouragement when i have stalled out.
    You have shown incredible perseverence and determination throughout your battle and inspire many. Blessings to you
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Holy Hell!!!!! WTG!!!!!!!!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    OMG....you are the epitome of awesomeness!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!! WOW!!!!!
  • missroro1023
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, your video was one of the more beautiful and inspiring things I have ever watched.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    :O Blimey! Congratulations on the loss and all the hard work that went into it. You are looking amazing :) Keep up the good work.
  • aclark316
    Options
    wow...it's all i can really think of to say. but i'll try for something better. you're story is so inspirational. it's so touching and i think it is so wonderful of you to share with everyone. i'm sure there are plenty of people in your position that have gained so much from what you have done. you are truly a beautiful, strong and amazing woman. thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • jctillman70
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations - what an amazing journey for you and what an inspiration for us!
  • Staffygirl88
    Staffygirl88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness you are AMAZING! so inspiring!! you look stunning and so happy :)
  • paxbfl
    paxbfl Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I love the spirituality in your blog. You've realized that everything we have is a gift... and God gives us so many incredible gifts. It's just up to us to accept those gifts and make the most of them. Clearly, you are doing that - and showing many others the way.

You're beautiful and inspirational. GREAT JOB!!!
  • Jaybew99
    Jaybew99 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration. Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!