200 Pounds Gone!

Options

Replies

• telam1186
    Options
    AAAAAAAMEN!!! Love your story. Keep on Keepin' on. You look absolutely radiant!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You have come a long way, CONGRATULATIONS! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Praise the Lord for your great accomplishment.
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing and inspirational. x
  • BeingKevin
    BeingKevin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, very inspirational. Thank you for sharing.
  • Nitabug36
    Nitabug36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    The YouTube vid had me BAWLING!!! :sad: With God's grace, anything is possible; and everyone who sees this and has witnessed Him moving in your life will be inspired! :flowerforyou:
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    just read your blog and you're amazing!! and beautiful! i hope you love your awesome curves now, because you really look fantastic.
  • Sari1310
    Options
    I just want to say, your story brought tears. I admire you, very inspirational.
  • jamacattack
    jamacattack Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Your youtube video had me in tears. Congratulations to you! You are an inspiration and thank you so much for sharing. AMAZING WORK!
  • m1311
    m1311 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    What a story. You have done something that most people would say is impossible. Outside MFP, most "fat" people are condemned to stay that way forever. Weight is often a reflection of what is going on internally, and losing it is much harder than the simple equation of "eat fewer calories than you expend." You expressed that effort beautifully, but you also expressed your battle to take power over your life back into your own hands in a way that can help us all reevaluate what is possible in our lives. It's the holiday season; you help me remember that I can mend friendships, open my heart, and change my path for the better.

Thank you for sharing!
  • dukica
    Options
    you are truly inspiring! congratulations!
  • ChrisMayhew87
    ChrisMayhew87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    WOW - I just watched your video and was blown away. You are such an unbelievable inspiration and your story is amazing. You're such a beautiful person, inside and out. Congratulations on your phenomenal success.
  • BernadetteAranda
    Options
    Just saw your video while I was at work. OMG THAT IS AMAZING!!!! I so look forward to meeting my goal. The road is not easy seeing how we come from a society of such great food. But one day at a time with the encouragement of family and friends my goals will be met. I love the fact that it all started with 30 seconds....Mine has been every Monday for the last 3 years, no more excuses. So my journey actually started just before Thanksgiving. Part of me feels like I am crazy starting around the holidays, but my Monday had to start somewhere. Slow start for myself, but its a start in the right direction. :smile: Your story is very inspiring. I pray the New Year I continue finding myself slowly meeting my goal. This community area is so amazing. I love the stories and the comments and encouragement that everyone gives. I go home with a lifted spirt and a giant will to want to succeed. Thank you for sharing and everyone else who has success stories or positive comments. They help ME more than anyone could imagine. :happy:
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations on your courage, strength, love, determination and faith!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats!
  • stephanielindsey
    Options
    Your story is so touching and your progress is amazing! I had VSG a week ago and its hard right now. Reading your story really has inspired me.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so much younger now! I bet you feel younger to, great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!