200 Pounds Gone!

Options

Replies

• marjoleina
    marjoleina Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I am so impressed with your hard work and perseverance!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job Well done!!! All the best to you as you continue on... You look fantastic!
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That is PHENOMENAL! Way to go! You look fabulous and you are kicking major butt! :)
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    That's Amazing!!! Congratulations. Very inspiring story, thank you so much for sharing!!
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Amazing blog - congratulations to you for your dedication and hard work. I was especially touched by the photo of you walking in the rain - you are an inspiration!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Wow! I watched your video and it brought tears to my eyes. You are amazing and are a true inspiration to never give up!

Thank you so much.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Your story gave me tears. I"m so glad you are in a better place, mentally and physically. Congrats to you!
  • KindaOverThis
    KindaOverThis Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What in incredible transformation - you look 10 years younger and happier by light years! Congrats on your success :happy:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look like a totally different person!! Awesome Job!!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, girl! Way to go!! :D
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You went from looking like a 45 year old to a 20 something! It's amazing how much vitality and pride is in your eyes now- you must be so happy to be a strong vital person. What an inspiration you are!
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Thank you for sharing your story and pics. You are an inspiration.
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your blog it was amazing!!!!!
  • hannahcall2
    hannahcall2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    It's unbelievable what you have accomplished. It only goes to show that what seems impossible is undoubtedly achievable. Not very many people have the gift of inspiration to such an extent. Congratulations;)
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! You are so beautiful. I am SO proud of you. I watched the YouTube video. I was moved and blessed. Thanks for posting the link. Wishing you and your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.
  • JimmyJazzMX
    JimmyJazzMX Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!
    Amazing what you have accomplished... Congratulations!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Just finished watching your videos and I am truly amazed by your faith and commitment. What an inspiration! Congratulations on 200 pounds lost!!!!!
  • Narla444
    Narla444 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Your blog is amazing! Very inspirational.
  • healthymebetterme
    Options
    Wow, that was so inspiring!
    I've subscribed to your blog via email, can't wait for more updates.
  • MichaelForgets
    MichaelForgets Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just for the OP, here are the pics properly formatted for viewing:

6882061595_3f4dec4102.jpg
    8282476368_48d34bc445.jpg

As for the YouTube video, just have to cut-and-paste I'm afraid: http://www.youtube.com/embed/RLOqWv1ZqEM
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!