200 Pounds Gone!

Options

Replies

• jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!! You are truly an inspiration!!! WOW!!! SOOOO happy for you!!! :bigsmile:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    amazing work! you look amazing!
  • AutumnPrincess89
    Options
    you're such an inspiration !!
    i've seen your youtube and WOW !! you're such an amazing person God bless you <3
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    wow that's incredible- what a difference, you look so much younger in the after picture - incredible.
  • tnpxx94
    tnpxx94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this. You are so truly inspiring and seeing your transformation I know I can do the same for myself. A year ago I began gaining weight during my senior year of high school due to depression and the onset of PCOS and now here I am 60 pounds later at 215 pounds. But watching and reading your story, I know that if you had the strength to get through so much and lose 200 pounds and keep on going with your weight loss, I can reach my goals too. Thank you so much! Good luck with reaching the rest of your goals! I intend to keep up with your blog and can't wait to see you make it!
  • awebs89
    awebs89 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I read your about me on your blog and I cried.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    holy cow, you look like a different person. well done you!
  • SylentZee
    Options
    Incredible.
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    you are an incredible girl!!!!! my heart goes out to you. 200 lbs. & still going! you should be on dr. phil. I would love to add you as a friend for inspiration! congrats to you!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • triceever
    Options
    Wow!!! You look awesome.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    aFREAKINmazing!
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    fantastic!
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration. Thank you for making me exercise today when I don't want to.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Was very close to crying, lol. Amazing.
  • LoyalAngel16
    LoyalAngel16 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is awesome. You are amazing and such an inspiration.
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    No words can express how amazing you are. Great work and dedication! So proud of you. Truly an inspiration to everyone.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Oh my word that is fantastic well done very inspiring
  • bamshunny
    bamshunny Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! I don't know you but I have tears of joy for you right now. Inspiring for sure!
  • jenfett1
    jenfett1 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look a different person! You are so beautiful and such an inspiration!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hip hip Hooray to you !!! I am so very proud . I wish you continue success.:flowerforyou:

exercise.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!