Anyone else hate eating out?

Options

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Tried it once in high school.. not my thing.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Nope. I could eat out all all night and day.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I love it and can't get enough

And here I thought I was the only one you said that to. :angry:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    No complaints here.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    This is not the topic I was looking for......
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Nope. I could eat out all all night and day.

omw
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I like to make a habit of it ...............
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    199-innuendos-if-you-look-hard-enough-you-can-see-them-everywhere.jpg

Now that I got that out of the way ("that's what she said"), the thing I hate the most is the fact that they...use... so...much...salt...in everything! All the components ingredients have sodium in them, and there's salt at the table, can you at least prepare my food with all of the seasonings EXCEPT salt and I can add more if I want? That's how I cook. I'm no gourmet but dammit my homecooked food tastes good. Luv me some fresh ground peppercorn and Mrs. Dash! ("I put the *kitten* on everything!")

*Edit to correct IMG tag
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Pineapple.............

That is all
  • Djbass728
    Djbass728 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I enjoy eating out if it is a restaurant that has some sensible choices mixed in among the menu items. Like a lot of others on here I stress about trying to get a correct calorie count. I always err on the high side when logging my restaurant food. I hope all of you have a wonderful, safe Christmas!!!!!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i have 2 pre-planned "free" days per month, those are the only days i will eat out, so that i dont really have to stress about exact totals...
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    ohh i thought this was about muff diving
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Constant fear of calories is not a balanced mindset that you will be able to maintain in the long run. Practice unclenching. Happy Holidays.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Yes, and those around are looking at you like :huh:

Plus they add tons of salt so I'm trying to chug down a bunch of water lol:drinker:
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I can usually find menu items that fit into my diet plan. What now bothers me about restaurant food is the sodium content. I don't normally focus on the amount of sodium I consume but I am now finding that after eating at a restaurant I retain excess fluid for 3-4 days. That's a lot of salt.
    Same for me. I'm almost vegan now and hubby is not; however, we've found some select restaurants that serve relatively healthy foods so we eat out maybe once or twice a month. But for me it's the sodium content -- it's in everything! For health reasons, I strive to keep my sodium levels under 1000mg a day, so that is the toughest part about eating out. Normally I try to find the nutrition info for a restaurant on-line if possible, and decide ahead of time what I'm having; but lots more restaurants now provide nutrition info if you ask for it before you order.
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Creepy_pigman.gif
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Sunday I am going out for lunch then in the evening I am going to an Indian restaurant with hubby (he loves Indian food) sadly I don`t and the only 2 meals on the menu that I can eat are fried chicken with chips or steak and chips.

So I will have to try and make some good choices at the lunchtime meal.

Although to answer the original question yep I like to go out to eat, it is nice to wear something other than jeans and be waited on with no dishes and pans to wash.
  • Debn99
    Debn99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I do, I have been following WW core program for 5 years now. I love to cook and change full fat recipes to WW style. My daughter and I have both found that when we go out which is rarely we get upset tummies. The food is usually prepared with way to much fat and way too much salt. I get upset as I usually can make the meal so much better at home. I have almost crossed all chains style restaurants off my list to eat at. I used to go to Red Robin and get the Ensenada platter without the dipping sauce and salsa for my salad. The last two times there the chicken was weird, I think it is a processed breast. Needless to say they are now on my list of no goes! Much happier at home! :)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i like it so much, i should put it in the "things that make me happy" thread.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I HATE eating out. Not only am I ALWAYS disappointed with the quality (my standards in food have skyrocketed since I started eating a lot cleaner) but I always get bad stomach and gut problems immediately-3 hours after I eat it. Not to mention feeling sluggish, bloated and irritable. And I'm like, "I actually spent MONEY to do that to myself?? Ugh, never again!". And I don't for a few months, until I forget how bad it was last time and I need to give myself a refresher course. :)