What's with all the whining?

Maybe its just the people I've been encountering lately, but what is with all of the whining about the holidays?

If you hate it that much then don't participate; make up your own new traditions, or do only what you are comfortable with.

But please, stop whining!

Replies

• CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    happy solstice!!!!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    tumblr_me15xmCNiR1rw3n6z.gif
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member

Jenna Marbles, so funny!!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    I am alone on the holidays but I eat all my favorites and watch movies all day. And give my cat tuna. No whining here.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,152 Member
    Christmas can either be a great time of year of a terrible one. Personally, I love it and my b/f does too. We don't let the drama of others spoil our festivities.

But the wife of a man that works for my b/f passed away from cancer last week. Their first wedding anniversary was the day before she died. Needless to say Christmas is NOT going to be a happy time for him for a long time. People should count their blessings.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn_90SRTa0LeVvlfz2BYZradFZplTrTpibSXT74Ea8y_UcdhzDlw

hahaha love this
  • crazylovergrl
    crazylovergrl Posts: 97 Member
    whining about people whining seems to be counterproductive.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    At the very least it's a a day or two off of work. Why do people complain about this?
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Why are you whining about all of the whining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people have loved ones that have died and have a very hard time dealing with the Holidays!!!!!

Others have no money to buy their kids presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    Uh oh the whining police have arrived.
  • LB2LL
    LB2LL Posts: 240 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn_90SRTa0LeVvlfz2BYZradFZplTrTpibSXT74Ea8y_UcdhzDlw

Grumpy cat is awesome.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    At the very least it's a a day or two off of work. Why do people complain about this?

OM gosh I am loving having some time off work and to spend it going to visit my family/family coming to visit me also.

Christmas is a special time of year...don`t want to bring religion into it even though I am a Christian...it can all be about Santa/family and the holiday no need to whine unless it doesn`t have an `h ` in it lol then go for it!!!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Why are you whining about all of the whining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people have loved ones that have died and have a very hard time dealing with the Holidays!!!!!

Others have no money to buy their kids presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are totally right also...it is a time for remembering and that can be hard for people also. My Mum passed away 6 years ago 12th December my Grandma 25th Dec. But I am sure they would want me to celebrate and be happy

But I really do understand it is a difficult time for many x
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    oh, OK! but only because you told me to stop. Cause if it wasn't for you I'd be whining forEVER!
  • I love "wine-ing" at the holidays! Cheers!

I wish all a safe and happy holiday season!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!! ITS SNOWING REAL HARD RIGHT NOW!!! I LOVE THE FOOD, THE DRINK,,, and I HAVE MY XMAS MUSIC CRANKED!!!! CHEERS!
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member

i looooooove jenna marbles!!!!
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    I am alone on the holidays but I eat all my favorites and watch movies all day. And give my cat tuna. No whining here.

I like how positive you are :) We need more positive people like this in the world Merry Christmas :) or what ever it is you belive in
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    tumblr_mfd0w2Ep4y1qewacoo1_500.jpg